𝟎.𝟗

Aʟʟᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴄʜɪ Iɴᴅɪᴀ Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs

"Alright. So you tested negative for STD's and you tested positive for anemia." I let out a sigh. I felt like my heart was finna drop cuz fuck them kids. Woulda had to abort mission.

"Ok"

"So next week on Wednesday I need you to come back for a check up. If you feel sick or dizzy beforehand then call for a blood transfusion."

"Ok, sir"

"Alright that's all, have a nice day."

"You too."

I called Tamari to see if they was still at my house.

"Yea we still here. Clyde ate yo honeybuns and snake broke one of yo cups." I shook my head. This why you don't let negros in yo house. Always be doing shit they don't got no businesses.

"You snitchin ass hoe. Imma fuck you up." I heard snake yell in the background.

"Fuck me up then bitch. I'll kick you in yo knee, handicapped bitch." She yelled back.

"lol. Imma be there in 5." I told her and hung up.

I pulled up to McDonalds and got out. I walked in and got irritated fast.

Loud ass kids all loud for what.

"Next" I walked up to the counter and looked at the menu. I just be lookin to look. I always get the same shit.

"Lemme get uh, Double bacon quarter pounder with cheese. No onions, no pickles, no mustard and add lettuce. And lemme get a large fire and a caramel frappe."

"Will that be all?"

"Yes"

"Here's your number." I grabbed the receipt and sat down. I picked up my phone hearing it ring.

"Yes Moni?"

"Where you at?"

"McDonald's and no I ain't gettin you shit better ask Shawn."

"Fuck you baldhead bitch."

"Fuck you too dumbass." I hung up and grabbed my food after hearing my order. I walked out and seen muhfuckas around my car.

"Ay ion know what the fuck y'all got goin on but y'all betta get the fuck from around my car or imma know sum." I yelled.

"Who the fuck is that bitch yellin at." Some girl questioned.

"Y'all bitch. Which part couldn't you comprehend? The y'all or the y'all."

I put my food in the car and closed the door and started at them.

"So is y'all gon more or do I need to move for y'all."

"Oh it's y'all muhfuckas." I let out a sigh knowing damn well they irritating. Quez, Quinton, the rest of them niggas and I'm guessing glock new bitch. Seeing glock nowhere I let out a sigh of relief. I definitely don't wanna see him nor deal with him after the shit that happened.

I walked over to the other side of the car and punched all them niggas in the stomach.

"Y'all need to learn how to move when I ask."

"You ain't even had to punch me like that Indie." Q said grabbin my hand.

"Shoulda moved baldhead."

"You know I'm not baldheaded. My hair longer than yours hoe."

"Yea ight." I replied removing his arms from around me. I heard a "tch"

"Did I just hear a sucking of the teeth." I looked at the girl who was tryna get buck earlier.

She ignored me and rolled her eyes.

"Whew chile. These bum ass bitches must not know." I said to myself.

"Speak up hoe." She started clapping her hands. The ghetto, couldn't be me.

"I said these BUM ASS BITCHES must not know." I seen glock walkin towards us and I turned around so I could get in the car. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around and punched her in the face.

"Ion know where you from but when you here, youn put yo hands on muhfuckas. Specially if youn know em."

"Ight im out. See you later Q. And Quez talk to Tamari crybaby ass." I got in my car and drove off.

▁▁

"A bad bitch is back." I yelled throwing my empty McDonald's bag at Moni.

"Bad lookin bitch." Jania yelled back.

"Girl fuck you."

"YOU ALREADY DID" I rolled my eyes and dropped on the couch.

"When?" Moni asked along with Shawn.

"Stay outta grown folks business. Don't y'all got school or sum."

"Mind yo business." They said in unison.

"Y'all is my business." I waved them off.

"So is you gon tell us about what happened with you and glock." Jania asked layin besides me.

"Not shit to keep it a buck. We was chillin. I told him I wouldn't get in a relationship wit him yet. If he was gon pursue me then we needed to get to know eachother."

"I got to know a lot and we was moving at a normal pace till he was at his nigga party and Shamiyah or Shaniyah whatever the hell her name is called herself tagging me in a post of her giving glock a lapdance."

"So I confronted him about and told him he need to learn to keep his hoes in check because I'm not bout to be fighting nor arguing over a nigga who ain't officially mines. I'm too damn grown to do that high school ass shit. He told me I was ODin and that he won't with her last night and barely remember the shit that happened and he left and that was that. Then y'all came." I shrugged.

"If the nigga said he don't remember shit then you can't get mad. He had no control over the shit that happened." Snake told me.

"I was only mad before he explained what happened. After that I cooled down and told him if he really want me then he need to keep his hoes in check and told him not to come over until then."

"I won't blame that nigga if he stop fuckin witchu as a whole. The shit you said was dumb as fuck" Clyde said shrugging.

"It's not dumb because if he was still comin over that bitch would still be doin the petty shit she was. She'd probably find out where Indie live the way she goin bout this shit." Jania explained.

"And if glock can keep the bitch in check while he not over here then he can come back and Indie won't have to deal with the bullshit." Amaria added.

"No bitch would want to be in a relationship with a nigga who old hoes get outta line. That shit dead. Y'all sayin this shit cuz y'all ain't shit ass niggas. I'm not that type of bitch to go back and forth wit a hoe." I said and got up.

"I'm bout to take a nap. Y'all know where the pillows and blankets at if y'all stayin." I waved and went to my room.

▁▁▁
I'm back. I wanted this to be longer but I'm tryna save the good shit for the next chapter