𝟎.𝟖

Aʟʟᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴄʜɪ Iɴᴅɪᴀ Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs

"Santana I'm not playing witchu move around cuz right now you got me tight

"Santana I'm not playing witchu move around cuz right now you got me tight."

"Indie bruh listen to me."

"Get out."

"Mane listen damn."

"You got 2 minutes, go."

"Aight look. I was not with that girl last night."

"Then why the fuck did she post you while she was on yo lap and then tag me nigga?"

"How is that not being wit her last night?" I yelled.

"Bruh me and my niggas went out to the club to celebrate my niggas birthday. I told you this. We was drinkin back to back. Ion know when the fuck the bitch got there but I was already out of it. Ion remember shit else after that." He explained to me. That might be true but I'm already on my guard while gettin to know him and this lil situation we got goin on right now. Ion got time to be arguin wit females about a nigga that ain't mines.

"Listen. If you really tryin to pursue me then you need to keep yo hoes in check and tell them what it is and what it ain't. Cuz what I'm not bout to do is keep arguing wit hoes over a nigga that ain't mines. I got shit goin on in my life that's way more important than arguing wit irrelevant ass hoes who ain't puttin money in my pocket. So until you get shit straight witcho bitch, don't come over here." I was already over the shit as soon as I seen the picture, ian finna let this shit drain my energy.

"You ODin."

"I'm not ODin. You just not used to bitches cuttin shit off. I don't gotta deal with shit like this." I shrugged.

"Mane whatever I'm out." He kissed my temple and left.

That's the shit I hate about him. He always runs away after a serious conversation. This why I keep to myself and stay away from hood niggas.

Hearing multiple bangs on my door I opened it knowing it was them nappy head no edges having ass hoes I call my friends.

"Indieeeeeeeee." Tamari whined grabbing on to me.

"What bitch and get off me."

"He got 2 babymommas imma kill myself and them kids bad as fuck." She cried wit tears in her eyes.

"Who?"

"Quezzzuhhhh." She said referring to her nigga and started throwing a tantrum. Dick must be exquisite. Couldn't be me.

"Shut the fuck up and stop whining."

"But he got bastardsss. I'm not a stepmomma. Imma end up tellin them we goin to McDonalds and leave them wit uncle Stan." She said wipin her tears.

"Bitch you is not gon leave that man kids wit no damn crackhead."

"He a crackhead?" She asked me with a suprised face.

"Yes hoe tf you think he used to be doin in front of the 7/11?" Amari said.

"I thought he was eatin them baby bottle pop powder shits. He used to give me some in middle school and 15 dollars." We looked at her like she was stupid.

"That's why yo dumbass like this now."

I heard more knocks so I opened the door and allem niggers was there.

"Uhn uhn all y'all niggers need to get on and what the fuck is snake and Clyde doin?" I pointed seein Clyde hit snake with a belt.

"Massa I'm sorry." Snake yelled.

"Nah fuck that you dropped my fuckin blunt and stepped on it."

"I-imma mind my business bring y'all asses in here."

I went back in the living room and laid on the couch.

"Oh yea so what's been goin on witchu and Glock?" Jania said catchin everybody's attention.

"Not shit really. We fuck and chill." I shrugged and yawned.

"Nasty ass" Jayna said.

"And what about it."

"Is the dick good tho?"

"Duh bitch I wouldn't be fuckin him if it wasn't."

"Not you smilin hoe."

"Ight we'on wanna here that shit." Snake said as he threw a pillow at me.

"Indie." Clyde spoke.

"Hm?"

"Be careful. You know that nigga dangerous and the people he be around. Ion need nobody tryna fight your or kill you over that nigga."

"I know. Imma be straight. You know I keep my guard up."

"Just makin sure."

Ight ya'll can stay here or leave cuz I got an appointment."

"We stayin" they said and unison, so I nodded.

I looked at the time and seen it was 2:45 so I walked out the house so I could go to my appointment. Bitches gotta get checked out here. Even though I make that nigga use a condom I still gotta make sure.

...At the appointment

"Ok Ms. Simmons I'm here to give you your results."

"Ok"

"Alright. So you tested negative for STD's and you tested positive for-

▁▁▁

I know this chapter was long overdue. I'm sorry it's short but Ian have no ideas for this chapter.