𝟎.𝟒

Aʟʟᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴄʜɪ Iɴᴅɪᴀ Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs

"$120.30." The girl scrunched up her face and looked at box of shoes. I was finna say sum but I held my tongue cuz ian finna lose my job. But like bitch if you broke just say that damn don't come in here wasting my time.

"$120.30 ma'am." I repeated. She rolled her eyes and swiped her card. I bagged up the shoes and handed it to her along with the receipt.

"Have a nice day. Thanks for shopping at footlocker." I waved and grabbed my phone. Looking at the time seeing it was time for my break I walked out and headed to Auntie Anne's.

"Uh lemme get the cinnamon pretzel bites." Handing him my card I heard a familiar voice so I looked back and saw Glock wit his niggas and his lil bitch. I chuckled and grabbed my card and my pretzel bites and walked back to footlocker.

"Allure." I looked up seeing my coworker Maniya.

"Yeah." I finished my pretzels and threw em in the trash.

"Can you cover for me." She asked. I scrunched my face up and shook my head no.

"Hell no." I dusted all the cinnamon and sugar off my pants and walked back behind the counter.

"You a bum ass bitch." She yelled causing attention.

"How imma bum ass bitch cuz ion wanna cover for you so you can go and suck Jahlil's dick. Get out my face wit that bullshit. Ian working no more then I have to better talk to god about that shit." I yelled back as she started to get in my face.

"You just mad cuz he don't want yo ass girl please." I pushed her back. Bitch breath smelt like 10 cans of bounce that ass.

"Girl nobody want that nigga. Yo forget he been trying trying to get wit me since I started this job. You all on that nigga dick but forget he got a whole fucking child and he ain't comin up off his babymoms bitch you just a fuckin cum rag get that shit through yo thick ass dome he don't want yo desperate ass." She tried to punch me but I caught her fist and punched her casing her to fall.

I stood over her and punched her in her face repeatedly. She grabbed onto my hair so I kicked her in her stomach. Her nose was bleeding and she was crying so I stopped.

"Bitch don't eva try me like that again."

"Bitch I'll beat yo ass don't eva put yo hands on my cousin hoe." I heard from a distance. I looked up and squinted and saw Glock's bitch yelling towards me with him and his nights trailing behind. She ran to Maniya and help her up.

"I doubt it but try if you want to. You won't get the same treatment baby you'll be six feet under." I scoffed and went to the back and grabbed my shit.

"Damnnn she fucked you up Maniya. You did yo shit." One of the niggas said looking up from her and at me trying to dap me up. I shook my head and walked out.

"Allure."

"What Glock." I turned around and tilted my head as my leg was shaking. I was pissed.

"You good." He wrapped his arms around me. I took in his scent. The smell of weed and Versace cologne.

"Mhm." I tried to get out of his hold but that only made him hold me tighter.

"Glock cmon we can't keep doing this." He let go of me and looked at me weirdly. "Can't keep doing what."

"Don't do that. We can't keep doing whatever this is. I'm not finna keep fuckin on you and you walkin around wit her. I'm not one of ya hoes." Truth is I'm trying to distance myself before I catch serious feeling for him. I can tell he don't want a relationship. I'm not the type of bitch to just fuck on you. Imma catch feelings eventually and I don't want that with him.

"Stop playin I'll see you tonight." He hiked his pants up and began walking away. I just shook my head and got in the car. He's making this harder than what it has to be.

-

"Poetic pain I just wrote you a love letter, let you know my heart shattered." I sung finishing up my wig that I had made for a client.

" I sung finishing up my wig that I had made for a client

"Ian know you made them shits." I heard almost giving me a hear attack. I realized it was glock and ignored him.

"You ignoring me huh." He asked coming behind me. He cupped my titties and started sucking on my neck.

"Glock move dude." I spoke getting irritated.

"If you wanna fuck then go to yo bitch. You not finna use me for pussy. Get out." I turned around and pointed towards my door.

"You deadass." He mugged me. I sat down and put my head in my hands.

"I can't keep doing this with you. You ain't takin me serious. You childish as fuck. You a hoe and ian sign up for this. This was sposed to be a one time thing. Matter fact this won't supposed to happen in the first place." I stressed laying back on the clinch.

"So you regret us fuckin."

"This is what I'm talking bout. Out of everything I just said that's what you get out of it. I'm not a piece of pussy. My nigga I got feelings. I'm not tryna catch them for you either."

"I-

"Forget it if you gon stay sleep in the couch ion got time." I cut him off and walked to my room. I turned the light off and got under the covers.

𖤛𖤛𖤛𖤛𖤛