𝟎.𝟕

100+ votes
Comment too

Aʟʟᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴄʜɪ Iɴᴅɪᴀ Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs

"Girl he came to my apartment last night and told me I was his girl

"Girl he came to my apartment last night and told me I was his girl. Like nigga you got a whole hoe at home the fuck. I feel like he tryna play me and Ian wit that."

"All I can say is be careful. You already know what he do. If you wanna pursue him you gotta make sure you really wanna do it because of the fact people gon want yo head if they want his." Tamari explained. I nodded bringing that to thought.

"I gotchu. That's him let me get the door. I'll call you back pooh."

"Alright."

I got up off the couch and opened the door for him and closed it back.

"You ate?" He asked pecking my lips and grabbing my ass.

"Yea." I yawned.

"I get to ask you questions now." I tilted my head as we walked to my room. He took off his shirt and pants knowing ion like outside clothes and laid in my bead.

"Mhm. Come lay down."

I got on the bed and he pulled me on top of him. I tried to match his breath and a bitch almost died.

"What's yo full name."

"Santana Montae Aries."

"Yo name cute now I gotta figure out which one I wanna call you." I played with his chain. I really wanna snatch it but I'm not.

"You want one?" He said making me look at him.

"A chain?"

"Yeah."

"You don't have to." I explained and he looked at me with a blank face.

"Do you want a chain?"

"Yes."

"Gotchu."

"You got any siblings?" He scooted up against the headboard so I sat up and straddled him.

"I got a little brother and a little sister." He started rubbing my ass and when I tell y'all it feels so good. 10/10 would recommend.

"How old are they?"

"He's 15 and she's 4."

"Parents?"

"They both together. Tied of them too." He said making me laugh.

"You ever been in love?" He tensed up so I rubbed his shoulders so he could relax.

"Yea one time. I really loved that bitch. I got her pregnant and she left wit my child. I couldn't find her or nun. That shit hurt so much. Ian never gon be able to see my child."

"Damn that's fucked up. I wanna find ha I just wanna talk."

"Nah it's cool."

"It's not but ok. I'm when's your birthday?"

"February 14." He smiled for the first time. He got some nice ass teeth.

"Valentine's Day. Good to know."

"Alright um. You like running the state?"

"It's cool. It's a lot of pressure. Then I got niggas that want my head and they no about my family so I gotta keep them protected. It's a lot. With you I gotta keep you secret." He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. I pecked his lips and continued to ask questions for a cool 30 minutes. A bit learned a lot. I still don't know about this relationship thing wit him tho.

-

"Monte bring me some food back."

"I gotchu Indie." He kissed me on my head and left out.

I got bored so I pulled out my phone and went live.

"Hey y'all."

𝐓𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽

𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖺 𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗄 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍

"Thank you thank you. Fasho bitch had me all types of fucked up."

𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈 𝖺𝗌𝗌. 𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝖾𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗋𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝗋𝗇

"Baby ian runnin behind nan nigga. He runnin behind me baby. And if he over there how my pussy taste."

"I'm off y'all bitches be ruining shit."

"You at that bitch house Monte?" I asked him over the phone.

"Nah hollon." He hung up and switched to FaceTime and showed me where he was at and everybody there.

"Ight."

"Stop arguing with hoes on the net. Imma be back in 20 wit yo food."

"Tell the bitch stop being worried bout me and ok thank youuuuu." I hung up and ran a bath. I laid back and relaxed.

𖤛𖤛𖤛𖤛𖤛
100+ votes
Bitch go vote ian playin