𝟎.𝟑

Aʟʟᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴄʜɪ Iɴᴅɪᴀ Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs

"Glock move dude." He decided to do a random ass pop up today. Let a nigga get some pussy and he think he ya nigga.

"Youn like a nigga now?" He asked hopping on my counter and pulling me between his legs.

"Sir I never liked you. Still don't." I shrugged tryin to get out his grip.

"But you let me fuck." He said licking his lips.

"Why would I turn down good dick. Still don't mean I like you or trust you for that matter. What Brent say. "Just cuz I fuck you, that don't mean I trust you." He mushed my head causing me to bust out laughing but got shortly cut off by his phone ringing. I saw it was his lil bitch so I answered.

"Bae where you at. You said you was getting me Wendy's 30 minutes ago." She said sounding sad.

"Girl he at my house. Come get him cuz he annoying. I'll share my location." I spoke mushing his head cuz he was trying to grab it from me.

"Bitch you got some nerve." She yelled marking me laugh. Do I care come get ya nigga from my house.

"Girl come get him." I shared my location and gave his phone.

"You crazy bruh." He shook his head as I grabbed some henny.

"I told you ion like yo ass. Ion know why you popped up unannounced." I said ass I poured some in a cup. I got on my tippy toes and put the bottle back. Feeling him slap my ass I almost dropped my cup.

"Nigga stop touching me damn." I said clearly irritated.

He turned me around and started tonguing me down. Still don't like this nigga.

"Glock stop." I said but he pulled down my pants so I tried to pull them back up.

"You playing and I'm tryna get some pussy." He grumbled.

"Yo girl coming to getchu." I sat on my couch and turned on winx club.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐠𝐭𝐟

"Mane stop playing." He pulled out his phone and called somebody.

"Ayo I'll be there around 10 I got some drops to make." He hung up and came towards me.

"Boy what is you doing." He got in between my legs and laid his head on my stomach.

"Why you won't let me dick you downnnn." He whined.

"Ian never felt some pussy wit that much grip til you and you playin bruh. Slut me out or sum shit" I huffed and got up grabbing hand. "Ok Yung Miami. Shut the fuck up."

"Where we going." I could tell he was smirking so I shook my head. Like nigga you know where don't do that. I should play wit his ass for the fuck of it.

"You deadass?" I shrugged and undressed. "Drop them drawls nigga." I snickered lowly.

He undressed and laid me down and stared at my pussy.

"You juss gon lay there and stare at it." I moved my head to the side mugging him.

"Ya shit pretty. You already wet fa me huh." He said and pushed two fingers in. I ignored him as my eyes rolled back.

"Mmm." I laid back and put a pillow over my head.

𝐘𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞..𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐧𝐨

-

"Alright you can get out now." I put my clothes back on and stared at him.

"Fuck no. Lay yo ass down." I rolled my eyes and tried to drag him out my bed.

"Lay yo hardheaded ass down." He grabbed me by my neck and pull my face close to his. I hugged and laid down beside him.

"Yo girlfriend callin go to ha or sum." I handed him his phone and put my arms over my eyes.

"Yo stop playin wit me dawg. She juss a quick nut fa me." He looked at me stupidly.

"That's what you is fa me too." I mumbled and turned over on my stomach.

"Whatchu say."

"You heard what I said. Go to sleep if you stayin. I'm tied of hearing you talk." I pulled the covers over us and he scooted closer to me and wrapped his arms around my torso.

-

"Y'all what." Tamari yelled. I slapped the back of ha head.

"Whatchu do dat fo." She asked rubbing the back of her neck.

"Cuz you yelling and we in public." I rolled my eyes and walked in Victoria Secret.

"I'm sorry but y'all what."

"We fucked." I shrugged picking up some cute white laced panties.

"I- ok." I took my phone out my pocket hearing it ding and saw it was Glock. Ion know how that nigga got my number.

𝗕𝗶𝗴𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆𝗴𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸🤫>

I'm coming over tonight so be up

Nigga no u not

I said what I said

And I said what I said we ain't together. Stay witcho you lil girlfriend.
Read 8:13

Sighing I paid for the panties and we went out separate ways after shopping some more.

"How you get in." Turning to see Glock eating my fruit roll ups. I snatched them out his mouth.

"I'm a criminal duh. And give it back." He snatched it back.

"Whatever cut the lights off when you come upstairs." I said not feeling like arguing wit him.

𖤛𖤛𖤛𖤛𖤛