𝟎.𝟔

Aʟʟᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴄʜɪ Iɴᴅɪᴀ Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs

"Girl you need to come out the house you been in there for a week and some days bring ya ass

"Girl you need to come out the house you been in there for a week and some days bring ya ass." Amaria stressed through the phone.

I really just wanted time to myself since I ain't had that in while. Not cuz I been in my feelings.

"Alright whea we going."

"We going bowling everybody gon be there and Tamari bringing her nigga and his friends."

"You met him?"

"Nah but I can tell she fuck wit him heavy." She said making me nod like she could see me.

"What time?"

"6 but we all meeting at Tamari's house at 5:30." I said ok and hung up. Looking at the tile I saw it was 4:48 so I hopped in the shower and did all the shit I need to do and got out and did my hair and makeup. Once I finished doing that I got dressed.

-

I knocked on the door and a familiar lookin nigga answered the door. I shrugged it off and walked further inside. As soon as I walked in the living room I spotted Glock who was with ole girl. In my head I sighed but I can't let him see that what happened got to me.

"Indie bitch you're late." Tamari held a blank face. I bucked at her and she rolled her eyes.

"Hope them bitches get stuck hoe." I held up my hand and sat down on the couch.

"Fuck you."

"When we leaving cuz I'm tied." I yawned and put my hands in my shirt and cupped my titties.

"You shoul-

"Please shut the fuck up ion got time for you today. Aye imma be in my car tell me when y'all ready to go." I threw my hoodie over my head and walked out the house and sat in my car. I reclined the seat back and laid there letting my thoughts consume me.

I heard a knock at the window causing me to look and see that nigga who congratulated me on beating Maniya's ass.

I furrowed my eyebrows and rolled down my window.

"You good slime?" I nodded yea and he reached his hand over the door and unlocked it.

"Sir how you just gon invite yoself in?" He shrugged and closed the door.

Everybody flooded out the house and I glanced at Glock seeing him already staring at me.

"Aye im riding wit ha." They nodded they head and I pulled off.

-

"Strike bitch." I yelled in ole boi face that I had learned name was Q short for Quinton.

"You breath hot as shit back up hoe."

"Now you know damn well it's not bitch."

"Who you calling a bitch bitch."

"You bitch."

"Fight me." He hiked up his pants and threw his set up.

I hit him wit a right hook but he dodged it so I hit him with the left quick as fuck.

"Damn." He held the side of his face and turned me around and put me in a choke hold.

"Let me gooo." He shook his head and we walked in the bowling alley just like that.

"Bitch help meee." I whined to Tamari. She acted like she ain't hear me and walked to the lil couch.

"Ouuu girl fuck you."

"Love you too bitch."

"Alright let me go Q." He let me go and dragged me to the couch.

"Amaria where my 20 dollars at hoe." I plopped on the couch ignoring the stare coming from Glock.

"Hm."

"Preciate doing business wit you kind sir." I ducked as she tried to swing on me.

"Is we gon get this going or what." Glocks girl said I forgot her name I'm finna ask.

"Aye what's yo name? Not tryna be funny."

"Shamiyah." She rolled her eyes on the low.

"Mm let me go first." I jumped up and type everybody's names in.

"You a big ass kid." Q said. I flicked him off and rolled my ball.

"Strike." I turned around and stuck my tongue out.

"That's not cute." Shamiyah said.

"You not cute but ya mans like it." I mumbled.

-

"I'll see y'all later I got a head appointment." I smiled hugging the girls and Q.

"Ew you must let anybody do that. Pussy prolly gross."

"Please shut the fuck up. Ain't nun bad about my pussy cuz ya nigga like it. You prolly tasted it a few times too. Y'all have a nice night now." I waved and drove off.

-

"Sir get the fuck from my door." Glock stood there as I looked at him with a blank face.

He pushed the door open and shut it. He quickly wrapped his hand around my neck and pushed me up against the wall.

"You mines. You hear me. That pussy. That ass. These lips. This body. Mines and if I find out you messing wit another nigga it ain't gon be good. You feel me."

"Boy move"

"I'm not playin wit you Allure."

"Nigga ion know nun about you and you talm bout I'm yours get the fuck on."

"Then ask questions but regardless you mines." He pecked my lips and went up to my room.

I let out a loud breath. This nigga ain't gon leave me alone. If I kill myself he gon bring me back on sum dumbshit.

𖤛𖤛𖤛𖤛𖤛

Sorry for this ass chapter it was rushed