𝟏.𝟏

Aʟʟᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴄʜɪ Iɴᴅɪᴀ Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs

I rolled over and turnt my alarm off then felt arms wrap around me

"Q move I gotta go to work." I tried pushing him over only for him to squeeze me tighter.

"Wake the fuck up ugly."

"I ain't ugly don't play me. Sexiest nigga alive. What y'all hoes be sayin purr." He swiped under his chin.

"Bye that was so ugly please." I busted out laughing.

"Stop sippin on that haterade."

"Ain't nobody hating on you nigga." I said mushing his head.

"I'm hungry." I said yawning. Pickles and cotton candy sound good right now.

"Wanna go to Waffle House or sum."

"Mhm" I held out my arms as Q got up.

He picked me up and sat me on the bathroom sink.

"You one lazy muhfucka."

"And is."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Where you at. We at the door." Snake asked.

"I'm out with Q at Waffle House on 3rd." I replied.

"And you ain't wanna ask if we wanted to go. Remember that." He fake cried.

"Shut the hell up. Won't nobody waiting for y'all slow ass muhfuckas."

"But you waited for that nigga."

"And didn't he was stayin over so mind yours."

"Ouu I'm tellin glock you hoein around."

"For one ain't nobody hoein around, we ain't did shit. And for two glock ain't my nigga. He ain't got no reason to be worrying about me. That shits dead. Don't piss me off Symere."

"Calm down Jamal, don't pull out the nine."

"Shut the fuck up." I hung up and sighed.

"You good." Q asked rubbing my back.

"I'm straight, gimme some." I pointed at his bacon. He handed me a piece.

"Thanks." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I spy with my little eye a hoe ass bitch." I rolled my eyes immediately knowing who it was.

"Shaniyah, Shamiyah. Whatever the fuck yo name is don't play wit me today."

"I feel like you must wanna eat my pussy the way yo ass stalking me. There should be no reason why a grown ass woman should be tryna bully another grown ass woman over dick that ain't theirs."

"And I ain't checking for that nigga, so go hop yo silly ass back on his dick. Stay beggin for attention when don't nobody give a fuck about the bullshit that come out yo mouth. Muhfuckas over here tryna eat and shit and you bothering people who ain't said shit to you."

"Gir-

"Shut the fuck up I ain't done."

"Glock ain't my nigga. I don't want that nigga. With that being said you can keep him. I'm too damn grown to being arguing over shared dick. Grow the fuck up." She scrunched up her face and opened her mouth ready to say something. Muhfuckas stay makin me repeat the same shit.

"Now you have a nice days miss gorl. Come on Q." I grabbed his hand and bumped her.

"You breathing hella hard come here." He pull me into his chest and rubbed my back.

"I'm so sick of this bullshit. Shoulda never got involved with that nigga."

"Ain't like you can change the past. Suck it up and deal with it. Them bitches annoying but ain't shit you can do." He replied.

"Unless you wanna off them hoes." He chuckled.

"Wouldn't be a bad idea, but nah."

"We gotta keep it cute over here."

"Where the cute at." He replied.

"You one hatin ass nigga."

"Never that."

"Eat my ass."

"I'll eat sum else." He mumbled.

"Whet?"

"I said I don't eat ass." He swiped his hand under his chin and started recording himself while he was smokin.

"You switched like a pussy li bitch." I mumbled

"Damn my nigga you trippin, we coulda been superstars." He sung along recording me.

"Can't help it now I'm reminiscing, remember we was jackin cars."

"Now you barely keep yo distance"

"Cuz it's not safe for you"

"You switch like a pussy li bitch."

"Killed that shit." I said dappin him up.

"Delete that, my hoes gon see." I said seeing him post the video.

"NAURRRR." He said turnin of his phone.

He handed me the blunt and we hot boxed for a good 2 hours.

▃▃▃▃

700 words.

Sorry for this short chapter.