𝟏.𝟑

100+ comments and votes

Aʟʟᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴄʜɪ Iɴᴅɪᴀ Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs

"My baby so cute." I said looking at my niece. She so pretty even though I was team boy, I'm content. Girls just too much to deal with but oh well.

I looked down at my text seein glock text me to come home. I would but I got my baby. Any other time I'd be crazy for the penis. I told him no of course because lil Keairra has my time right now.

"Hello." I said answering the phone.

"How long you finna stay over there?"

"Gimme a hour and a half. You can wait nigga."

"Beep" I looked at my phone seeing he hung up. Big ass baby for no reason.

"Hey Keairra" I poked her cheeks as she giggled. Seeing her being lifted up from my arms I looked up seeing my brother.

"Gimme my daughter you don had her ass since she popped out Asia's pussy." He said as he kissed all over Keairra's face.

"Cuz that's my baby nigga. Don't be jealous."

"I ain't jealous hoe cuz who gon be with this baby erryday...? Me nigga notchu."

"You sound hurt Key lmfao." He looked at me with a blank face.

"Never did you actually say lmfao Cha." Asia said laughing.

"And did."

"Mm who was that nigga you was talkin to earlier?"

"My li link." I said not speakin too much bout him. He prolly gon find out sooner or later but I rather later. He mad overprotective and if he find out it's glock of all people it won't be lookin to well fa me.

"You mean sneaky link?"

"No I meant what I said. Niggas already know we fuckin ain't nun sneaky bout it." I shrugged.

"Mhm."

We sat in silence for a good five minutes after that until I said I was leaving.

I walked into the corner store to grab a couple snacks for this movie night.

"You ok?" I said to the little girl who ran into me. She fell and dropped her juice.

"Akeila Lynn." "I'm sorry." A girl said coming towards me and picked up the little girl. She was mad pretty. Looked about my age.