𝟎.𝟓

Aʟʟᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴄʜɪ Iɴᴅɪᴀ Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs

"W-wait hollon." I put my hand on Glock's stomach.

"Nah you was talking allat hot shit nie you finna take dis dick." He fixed my arch and pulled my ponytail back to where he could look in my eyes.

"Oh my fucking gooodddd." My mouth gaped open as my eyes rolled back.

"Flip over." He pulled out letting me adjust myself. I flipped on my back and he grabbed my legs and put both on his shoulders. He slammed in me causing my body to jerk.

"Shit." He grunted. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he started pounding my shit.

"Glockkk it's too much." I whined as tears ran down my eyes.

"You feel me." He stared me in my eyes. He gon fuck around and get me pregnant looking at me like at.

"You feel me." He repeated. I nodded my head yes.

"I need words mama." He mumbled against my neck as he started sucking on it.

"Y-yes."

"Yes what"

"You not my daddy- ahh shit." He pulled out and slammed right back into me.

"Yes what."

"Yes daddy fuck."

He grabbed my chin and kissed me sloppily as he gave me long, deep, slow strokes. I opened my mouth as I moaned softly.

"You said you was gon stop fuckin wit me." I nodded yes. This won't even supposed to happen. I was in my bed and next thing you know he was eating my pussy.

"Wrong answer." He sped up his strokes and rubbed my clit. I grabbed a pillow and put it over my head.

"You gon squirt fo daddy." I moved the pillow and tried to moved his hand from my clit.

He slapped my hand away and rubbed my clit faster. I got that feeling at the pit of my stomach so I knew I was finna squirt.

"Fuckkkkk." I squirted and my body jerked. My legs started shaking and my toes curled.

"Damn mama." He collapsed on top of me and I let out a breath.

"Cmon we ain't done. Ride." I huffed as he rolled on his back.

-

"This ain't gon happen again." I spoke as I laid on his chest.

"Yea ight stop playin wimme." He said. He sounded mad tired. Tied that ass out.

"I'm serious. I can't even talk to you without you disregarding what I say."

"You wanna talk cmon."

"Nah you only sayin that because ion wanna do whatever this is no more."

"Mane talk to me. You wanna talk so bad so I'm giving you the opportunity."

"You got hoes and I already know you ain't lookin for a relationship. I can't keep doing this with you. You gon be fuckin other bitches and ion know if they caught some shit. And I know imma end up catching feeling and they ain't gon be mutual on your end so I'm trying to get out of this while I can." Truth is I already caught feelings and not like no lil ass crush.

"Fuck Ian think about that. You right bout the relationship shit tho and I'm not tryna lead you on but I want you to myself."

"That's not how life works Glock. If you don't wanna be in a relationship wit me you can't have me to myself. I ain't sign up for this. I need a nigga who's gon be with me and actually want to. A nigga who gon take care of me and love every part of me not just my pussy." I expressed as he looked at me with a sad but mad expression.

"This gotta stop. I can't take this no more." He nodded and got up.

"Glock where is you going dude."

"I'm leaving you alone that what you want right."

"Oh my fucking god. Nigga I never said leave me alone. We can be friends and shit but we can't fuck you blowing this shit out of proportion."

"Nah look imma cool off you. See you when I see you ma." He kissed my forehead and left out.

I shook my head and walked to the bathroom and ran a bath. I feel like I deserve to relax.

I climbed in the bath tub and sat down. I just busted into tears.

𖤛𖤛𖤛𖤛𖤛