𝟎.𝟐

Aʟʟᴜʀᴇ Cʜᴀᴄʜɪ Iɴᴅɪᴀ Sɪᴍᴍᴏɴs

"One date. Just one." Gary the neighborhood crackhead said to me putting up one finger. He been trying to get at me since I was a jhit. Shit crack me up.

"Gary gone head nie. Don't make me tell yo wife." I said waved him off walking into the corner store.

"Fuck that old bitch. I need me a ole young plump bitch like you." He shook his head making me mug him.

"What I told you bout that bitch word Gary?" I pointed in his face as I grabbed some hot Funyuns.

𝐈 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.

"I'm sorry bae. It won't happen again." He said as I paid the cashier and walked out with him on my trail.

"Lasharita come get yo husband he keep tryna get on wit me." I yelled to his wife who was asking for some crack from Glock making me shake my head. I don't wanna deal with him today.

"Gary what the fuck I told you bout doing that shit." She grabbed the bag of crack and threw it at him and dragged him by his collar.

"Lasharita she lying." He scream causing everybody to look his way.

"No I didn't whoop his ass gorl." I waved them off and walked across the street.

"Yo ma." I heard Glock call after me making me walk faster.

"Bruh ian finna chase after you." He yelled.

"Then don't nigga ion know you." I yelled back eating my chips.

I seen the girls and the boys sitting on the stoop.

"Where's white boy." I yelled to everybody.

"He in there fucking Tahj." Snake pointed to the house.

"Tahj Rich, Tahj Miller, or Tahj Sykes?" I asked sitting on Tamari's lap.

"Rich." Jayna said making me shake my head.

"That hoe burning like a muhfucka." I snickered making they eyes go wide.

"Since when."

"She had fucked Jerome. That nigga got Chlamydia, Herpes, Gonorrhea, you name it." I shook my head seeing Glock pulling up towards us.