The Junk Beach

"How does a scaredy cat like you expect to become a hero?!" My grampa hit me over the head with a stick he found on the ground. Which had me rolling on said ground because it hurt so much!

"Hey! That hurts grandpa! My poor head!" I try rolling away from grandpa but he steps on me so I could stay still.

"Do not call me that! I am your trainer! Your mentor! Your superior!" He lifted me onto my feet. He popped me upside my head and told me to get dressed.

"Are you taking me out for a celebratory dinner?!" I ask in excitement. Grandpa looked at me genuinely confused.

"Why would I do that?" He tossed the stick he kept hitting me to the pile of fire wood. Right next to my latest achievement! I follow him inside the house and watch him look for something.

"I just split a tree with my bare hands! While I was conscious! Aren't you proud of me?" Grandpa turned and threw a notepad at me along with his wallet. He then sat on the couch and began wiping down his sword.

"I'll throw you a celebratory dinner when you stop fainting at the face of danger and use your form while conscious. Now, go to the store and buy what's on that list!"

After I close the door behind me, I look at the shopping list. This is way too much!

•Two gallons of milk
•Three 32 packs of cola
•Four boxes of cereal
•A lottery ticket
•Mild and sharp cheddar cheese
•Six packs of ground beef
•Salt
•Cajun

I'll be at the market for nine days! Plus the lines will be ultra long with it being Friday! I check my watch and it's 4:30. I just need to put some pep in my step!

That took way too long! It's now 6:55! I mean, if your card decline, it's declined!

It doesn't help that I've got around ten bags on my arms! Then when I get home I'll have to put all of this up.

Hm? What's all that noise? Am I about to be attacked by a villain! There's no one around to save me either! Now I'm seeing black spots everywhere! I feel like I'm about to pass out.

No. I can't faint I have to make grandpa proud. Fainting are for wuss! And I may be a scaredy cat but I can't be a wuss. I'll just sneak towards the sound and catch this villain in surprise.

Eh, why am I on the junk beach? This is basically a landfill. Who is that trying to clean this place up!? And who is that sitting on a refrigerator!?!?

"Hey, what are you doing out here!" Oh gosh, did I just yell that out?! Both of them slowly turn to me and I can now get a clear look of them. One has an absurd amount of markings on his face and curly green hair.

The other looks like something straight out of my nightmares! He has no eyes! And his cheeks are so sunken in, I can practically see his skull! There's no meat on his arms or legs so his elbow and knees is waving hello at me! No, he's even walking over here. Ok, ok, I know what to do.

Slowly back away. Very, very slowly. I feel like I'm about to pass out! He's running towards me now!

"Hey! I'm here to clean the trash off the beach!" Ah! I didn't even notice him run off! I was too focused on the walking skeleton. Ugh, I fell on the junk.

"Use my hand to get up, young civilian!" Oh my goodness! It's the ghost man! And I'm holding his hand! I fall again and dropped the groceries.

"I'll help you with these. Must've took a long time in the store, huh?" The green haired boy puts the ground beef back in its bag and hands it to me after it stand back up.

"Never fear! It's just me, All Might here!"  All Might steps into my field of vision with his arms puffed out. He had the biggest, most foolish smile on his face. Like he didn't know I put the puzzle pieces together.

"You can turn back into that Davey Jones of a ghost you are. I already saw the real you so no need to hide."

All Might's smile falters a little and a cloud of smoke appears around him. I hear the green boy picking up trash beside me, not at all surprised by All Might's transformation.

"What you saw tonight can not be shared to anyone else under any circumstance." All Might said seriously with a firm look in his eyes. I look to my side and see the green boy looking at me as well but he sort of looks like he's begging instead of warning.

"Sure, if you tell me what you're doing to that poor boy on this junk beach. I won't even remember this event." Since when did I have such a sharp tongue?! This is very out of character from me! My grandpa would hit me with a stick if he heard me! Oh my gosh, I've got to hurry up and get home!

"I'm here to train my body and clean the beach simultaneously! I just got my quirk, so I have to train ultra hard in time for the entrance exams!" The boy told me in the most determined manner. 
With the sun setting his eyes shone very brightly. He almost blinded me!

"That is very cool of you! I'm too much of a coward to try to develop my quirk, so to me you're ultra ultra cool! I won't say a word about your second body sir, you don't have to worry about me. Well, I've got to get going now." I pick up the rest of the grocery bags and begin trekking off the beach and back unto the roads.

"Hey! I'm sure you'll get over your fear and develop your quirk! I'm totally sure of it." The boy threw me a thumbs up and went back to picking up the trash.

Yeah, like I'll believe a strangers word of encouragement. I was born a coward and I'll die as one.

"I'm home granpa!" I sat everything on the table and began putting stuff where they belong

"I'm home granpa!" I sat everything on the table and began putting stuff where they belong. Milk in the refrigerator, beef in the freezer, and salt on the floor!  I never hear grandpa when he walks!

"What took you so long to get home? Why are you making a mess?" He pops my head with a stick but helps me put everything up.

"Grandpa, you won't believe what I saw at the junk beach today!"

"Why where you at the junk beach?!"

"Grandpa listen!"