A Fight Not to Remember

That green creep and that rude blonde guy which Zenitsu now knows as Midoriya and Bakugo had a staredown before finally going to their respective teams.

"Oh dude, they're on opposite teams too. I wonder how that'll turn out." Kirishima's comment started the eruption of whispers around the class.

It's no secret that Bakugo absolutely despises Midoriya, so this round peaked tons of interest. Even Zenitsu found himself eyeing the door in wonder, he just hoped nothing blew up.

"Hey Zenitsu, pay close attention to the screen. It might be our building so we need to familiarize ourselves with the terrain." Mina whispered to Zenitsu.

And close attention he paid. Zenitsu noticed every angry and worried expression. Every near death calls. Every explosion that happened in just 30 seconds. Every hint of worry in Almight's voice. Every gasp that came from his classmates.

It's a surprise he didn't faint, but he did require assistance standing after the match ended. It worsened when Bakugo entered the room again and sent everyone a glare. Zenitsu lost all power and fell to his knees. A robot escorted him to the nurse's office along with Midoriya.

"Little boy! Are you able to fight?" Almight question Zenitsu, concerned about his mental stability

"Little boy! Are you able to fight?" Almight question Zenitsu, concerned about his mental stability. He knew that Midoriya's match could be a little shocking to the students but not to this extent.

Zenitsu looked towards the class. He was upset that he missed Kirishima's and Kaminari's matches and he wasn't going to ruin Mina's plans. Seeing as Zenitsu's got a lot to make up and that it's the last match, he's going to fight on.

"What kind of question is that sir. I'll fight till the ends of the earth."

"Is that before or after you pass out?" There goes that same guy! First he mocked Zenitsu in the bathroom now he calls him out? That's ok let them laugh for now.

Mina and Zenitsu enter the room where the bomb is held. An empty cinderblock room with only one entrance and therefore one exit. Zenitsu sits by the door and Mina sits by the bomb.

Nobody moves or says anything until a beep is heard. The heros have entered the building and are now hunting the villains. Zenitsu stands up and walks outside of the room.

Zenitsu walked around to try to find the heros and attack with them off guard. The training is set with the heroes being the offensive but what if they're the ones fighting fr their lives.

"Are you sure that bugs are a big no for you? I mean a bird or dog isn't going to just waltz into the building!" Zenitsu quickly turned the corner from where he heard the voices from.

"Found them." Zenitsu spoke into the headset to notify Mina. He then proceeded to move towards the heros more.

They're bickering distracted them from the approaching figure of Zenitsu. That was until Aoyama saw Zenitsu sneaking up while fixing himself in his handheld mirror.