Absent from All Might

Kaminari and Kirishima seemed a little too eager today. So eager that Zenitsu found himself paranoid.

"You two.  Why are you guys smiling and jumping around so much?" Zenitsu questioned their strange actions.

The two looked at each other and giggled like two little girls who just saw their crush. The whole classroom was in a giddy mood. People were in their respectful groups and stragglers sat tall in their seats. 

"Bro, this is what you get for taking most of the week off. Yesterday something so cool happened!"

Kirishima opened his mouth to continue but got shoved away by Kaminari.

"Dude, no spoilers! It's going to be super fun though! I mean we could've done it yesterday if someone was here. Oh and you wouldn't believe who came here yesterday!"

Kaminari was put in a headlock by Kirishima. Zenitsu laughed at them before the door was kicked open. Everyone jumped into their seats, but the mood amplified.

"Have no fear! Almight is here!"

Zenitsu's jaw dropped to the floor. Looking around for other people's reactions, some where whispering and one was smiling so hard that it went to his ear. Zenitsu knew to never ever mess with that creepo.

"Is the missing student here today? Raise your hand for me please. Ah, there he is ok! Today we're doing what you've all been waiting for! Battle training,"

A couple of whoops and cheers erupted from the class. The green creepy guy was basically about the shoot off into the ceiling.

"Grab your hero costumes and get dressed! After that meet me at the field intrance." Suitcases emerge from the wall as Almight gives his instructions.

The class hordes by the wall, pushing and shoving in order to get their costumes. Zenitsu finally grabbed his and made way to the bathroom.

"Ha! Guys remember when Zenitsu was like 'Ooh. Kaminari!'" Hanta clasps his hands and flutters his eyes as everyone laughs at his imitation of Zenitsu.

"Oh, haha. I was just excited to see someone I knew." Zenitsu stepped out of the stall with his costume on.

A black jumper with white binding on the collar and belt adorned with a yellow jacket covered with white triangles. (Literal Demon Slayer Costume)

"Ooh, looking manly Zenitsu. Never knew you like geometry so much that you'll wear it." Kaminari bumps Zenitsu with his arm.

A few people complimented his costume while one said it wasn't flashy enough. He was wearing a whole suit of armor so you can't get any flashier than that.

The trio of Zenitsu, Kaminari, and Kirishima walk towards the field exit. Allmight is there talking to a couple of students.

"Whew, man do you see Momo? What a figure." Kaminari practically foams at the mouth over Momo and her hero costume.

Zenitsu won't deny that she looks good but Momo never enticed him as much as Mina did. Speaking of where is Mina.

"Ok Mineta 2.0, let's get our head in the game."

"Who knew you were such a pervert?"

"Says you Zenitsu!" Kirishima held back Kaminari from ripping Zenitsu's head off, but Zenitsu didn't make it any better and stuck his tongue out at Kaminari.

Kaminari broke free and was about to grab Zenitsu until Allmight began to speak.

"So, there will be two people on two teams. One side will be heroes and the other will be villains. There's going to be a bomb which the villains have to protect from the heroes."

"How will we choose our teammates? Will it be a lottery or will we just pick?." The guy who usually constantly told of Zenitsu questioned Allmight, to which he responded that they'll pick names. Out of a hat.

"Oh man, oh man! I wonder who I'll pair with? Someone manly hopefully." Kirishima took his paper followed by Kaminari and Zenitsu.

Kirishima ran towards his partner, the guy who mocked Zenitsu, and started chatting. Zenitsu peered over Kaminari's shoulder and read his paper. "Hey, who's Jiro?

"You don't know her? She's like the second hottest girl in the class. If she wasn't so scary I would've swooned her."

Zenitsu cringes at Kaminari's smirk as he ran his hand through his hair. Kaminari told Zenitsu to leave so that he could make moves on his teammate, and Zenitsu gladly obliged.

He had to find Mina anyway. Zenitsu's happiness shot to the skies as he saw Mina also looking for him. All he could think about was his "future" with his "wife."

Mina saw Zenitsu and walked up to him. Zenitsu looked over her hero costume. It was beautiful on her but would be ugly on others.

"Hey, Zenitsu!"

"Hey beautiful." Zenitsu said dazedly. He couldn't stop racking his eyes over her outfit. It complimented her skin and showed off her curves, the fur on her shoulder captured him in a net and didn't let him go.

"What did you just say?"

"Uhm, sorry! I meant hey Mina! But my mind slipped. And your costume looks beautiful on you! No! I mean you look beautiful in your costume, haha." Mina laughed at Zenitsu's flustered state. She would be lying if she said her heart didn't skip a beat.

"It's ok. Thank you for the compliment. Let's go to the board to see who we're up agaisnt." Zenitsu and Mina walked to the board and saw that they were heros.

"I know the fabulous Mina, but who's Zenitsu?" A shining knight asked openly. Zenitsu stepped forward but was blinded by the light beams reflecting of the suit.

"Uhm, that's me. Who are you and why are you so shiny?"

A high pitched cackle came from the suit. The arms reached up to remove the helmet. Out came a pointy faced blonde guy.

"My name is Aoyama! I am the most shiny, most fabulous hero ever! And you, might I say looks drab. Where's the sparkle?"

Heh, ok. Zenitsu is getting picked on by a second sun. Zenitsu saw another boy pull Aoyama away and guessed that it was Aoyama's teammate, Koda.

"Zenitsu, let's make a plan. Who's going to be on the offensive or defensive." Mina pulled Zenitsu to an isolated corner.

"I can hold them all off! All you have to do is sit back and watch the bomb."

Mina leaned on the wall in made a face that screamed yeah right. Zenitsu puffed out his chest. 

"Now Zenitsu you know you're as shaky as a leaf. They could just blow on your face and you'll pass out."

Zenitsu practically deflated. "The truth is hurtful." Zenitsu murmerd, "So what is your plan."

Mina pushed her finger against Zenitsu head so the it raised to her eye level. 

"That is my plan."