I Made It

"Zenitsu! Come get your mail!" Zenitsu's grandpa mentor called for him.

Not even a second later, Zenitsu tumbled down the stairs and rolled the rest of his way towards the kitchen table. He hopped up and snatched the letter out of his grandpa's hands, resulting in a quick smack on the head. Zenitsu ripped it open and threw the disk on that table.

"Good news, listener Agatsuma! You made 85 points from defeating robots! We also tallied up rescue points secretly, and you earned one point! So with 86 points in total, welcome to U.A.!"

The hologram ending as quickly as it begun playing. The words 'Press to replay message' floated around for a while as the two watchers stood still for awhile. However, the grandpa was the first to break this standstill and press the disc.

"Good news, listener Agatsuma! You made 85 points from defeating robots! We also tallied up rescue points secretly, and you earned one point! So with 86 points in total, welcome to U.A.!"

Again, the two stood still well after the messaged ended. Zenitsu had a wonky smile and stared at the table unblinking. Reaching to press the disc once again, grandpa filled the silence with the announcement from the disc.

"Good news, listener Agatsuma! You made 85 points from defeating robots! We also tallied up rescue points secretly, and you earned one point! So with 86 points in total, welcome to U.A.!"

This continued well into the night, where nosey passerbys could look in the window and see them repeating the same action like a broken record.

Blessed with another absurd grocery list, Zenistu made way to the closet store

Blessed with another absurd grocery list, Zenistu made way to the closet store. The streets were bustling with tons of people. Some were families who were celebrating and some were depressed adults who just got of their tiring jobs.

Among them was a kid with black hair, who just got news that he got into his dream school, and was getting his favorite ice cream. The boy had just received his Rocky Road when someone bumped into him causing it to splatter on the floor.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" The boy looked up to see a fellow black haired boy who was crying!? Why was he crying all of a sudden?!

"It's cool, man. You don't have to cry, it's just some ice cream! I'll just get another one." He reassurance seemed to fall on deaf ears, as the other boy only cried hard and stooped down trying to scrape the icream off the ground.

People looked at the pair incredulously and worried about their future generation. The boy just happened to hear someone whisper something about bullying and wondered how this scene looked to everyone else. He quickly dropped down beside the crying baby and wrapped an arm around him.

"Okay man, you gotta stop crying! My name is Kirishima Eijiro. What's yours?" Kirishima was talking to him in a hushed tone as would a parent towards their crying baby. And that worked, because the crying baby stopped scooping up the ice cream and look at Kirishima.