Marry Me Mina

Zenitsu believed he was starting to get the hang of the hero course. He no longer passed out at the mention of training nor does he pass out during face to face combat.

Currently, Zenitsu is heading to lunch with a pep in his step. Mr. Ectopain was not here so there was a substitute instead. The substitute let everyone have a free day so Zenitsu was in a great mood.

"Oh goodness. I can't wait to try Lunch Rush's cooking again! I can't get tired of it." Kirishima licked his lips and rubbed his hands together. Zenitsu wondered how any soon-to-be hero would make such a face.

"I'm going make LR cook me something drowned in greese and fried three times. Then I'll drink this soda I payed to be kept frozen." Kaminari shot a wink at a disgusted girl who scoffed and turned away. Again Zenitsu wondered how these two were the heros next generation.

Zenitsu began patting his pockets in a frantic way. He couldn't feel the familiar fold of ten dollars in fives within any of his pockets. Zenitsu slumped as he realized.

"I left my money at home." Thick falls of tears pooled around Zenitsu. Kirishima tried to comfort Zenitsu by patting him on the back, while Kaminari laugh at Zsnitsu and eventually began slipping on his own tears.

Mina who was amused by the situation walked towards the group of goofballs. Kirishima was the first to notice her ad he stood straight and stopped patting Zenitsu. Kaminari soon noticed after and only Zenitsu was left looking like a fool.

"Why are you crying so much? You could solve a drought with all those tears!" Mina's voice stopped Zenitsu's cries instantly. Zenitsu slowly lifted his head out of of hands and stared at Mina, who in turn felt uncomfortable.

Zenitsu remembered her, how could he forget his future wife? Mina didn't seem to remember him though because she didn't run away in fear for her life.

"Uhm, uhm, I left my lunch money at home. I put it right in my pocket but it's not there anymore. And now I won't be able to eat lunch." Zenitsu bit his lip to try and stop the tears but slowly, after one another, they escaped.

Kirishima and Kaminari went ahead to order their food before lunch was over. Mina looked over Zenitsu's pitiful form and caught a glimpse of his puppy eyes.

"What's your name boy? You can't be crying in front of everyone like this. It's embarrassing. Stand up straight and fix your face." Mina was becoming aware of the glances and stares they were receiving.

"There we go. Now give me a big smile!" Mina ordered Zenitsu like the baby he sort of his. Zenitsu gave a big cheesy grin that made Mina giggle. Zenitsu blushed heavily with the thought that he pleased Mina and smiled wider.

"Well, since you're so cute. Take this and go buy yourself some lunch." Mina handed Zenitsu five dollars. "Then follow me to the table we'll be sitting at."

Zenitsu hummed as he got his lunch as if he wasn't crying three seconds ago

Zenitsu hummed as he got his lunch as if he wasn't crying three seconds ago. He was looking tfor the table until he saw The Light! Oh, no just Mina waving at him. Zenitsu was practically skipping to the table; Kirishima and Kaminari were getting a kick out of this.

"Zenitsu is in love!" Kaminari made a part to drag the first two letters, while Kirishima reprimanded him not to embarrass a man in front of his crush.

"Oi, who is this extra?" A voice spoke out and shattered the happy mood everyone was on. It was the blonde at the end of the table. His red eyes were practically lasers the way they burnt through Zenitsu's fragile heart.

"Hey, man! That was rude." Kirishima tried to stand up for his friend. He backed away though when the spiked blonde threw a fork at him.

Zenitsu peered at Mina through the corner of his eyes. He wanted to show of his strength. The spiked blonde reached for another fork when he noticed Zenitsu puff out his chest.

"Who are you? Huh?" Everyone was stupefied by Zenitsu's action.

Mina was the first to break the silence with a giggled. Soon after Kaminari cackled and Kirishima only face palmed. Zenitsu's face grew redder by the second as Mina's giggles grew into full blown laughter. The spiked blown even had a shy smile on his face.

"My name is Bakugo. Don't forget it, fool."

"My name is Zenitsu." Sheepishly, Zenitsu replied to Bakugo's greeting. The table dispersed since the bell rung and everyone went to their appropriate classes.

Which were all the same.