I Never Liked Purple

As soon as we got to class this morning, we were basically turned out. We were going to a rescue training site and had the choice to wear our costume or uniform. I chose my costume because if I rip my uniform in anyway that's my life. Gone.

This has to be breaking some type of regulation. Sure it's on the campus but, no notification to parents? No get ready, prepare for students? What if something goes wrong?

"Two to a seat everyone! Two to a seat?"
Tenya basically fell apart at the site of the bus. It wasn't the standard one that he might be used two.

"Zenitsu. Sit in the in the front. Right there!" Kirishima and Kaminari sat to the left of me. With someone else sitting beside them, but I wasn't paying attention because Mina sat in front of me.

"Hey Mina." I waved at her and she smirked. Did I do something wrong? She didn't break eye contact even when people passed by us.

When the last person sat down, she rose up and came towards me. I was shaking more than an earthquake. I mean she just looks so good!

"You didn't call me beautiful. Do I not look the part?"

"You look very good Mina. Why don't you sit right here? On me."

WHAT!? What did I just? How did I just? Why, why! Am I asleep right now? Have I gained consciousness in the unconscious world?

Mina patted my lap and walked back to her seat. I was about to apologize when someone's conversation grew loud.

"I'm just saying if we're talking about flashy and powerful quirks, then Bakugo and Todoroki take the cake!" Kirishima states from beside me.

"Ah, but Bakugo is too mean to be a popular hero." This tsuyu said from across the seats.

"They might think he's a villain" I meant to grumble under my breath but he heard. Bakugo jumped over the seat bar and basically had smoke coming out of his ears.

"What'd you say to me? You can't even beat anyone while you're awake! One hay maker from me and you're out!"

"This is what I mean! Mr.Villain, I'll get you back times ten as soon as I'm knocked out."

That really set Bakugo over the line. He basically leaped over the bar trying to grab me. I pulled Kirishima in front of me as a shield and leaned as far as I could back.

"Hey. Hey! Cut it out. We're almost there."

Everyone sat back down and stopped talking. Kirishima slowly turned towards me. He looked about me for a good three seconds.

"Were you about to sacrifice me right then?" I shook my head no so that Kirishima doesn't kill me. He was just going to be my protector. My coat to my jacket in the cold. Another layer between me and Bakugo.

The pro hero Thirteen and Mr. Grayscale was currently off to the side having a little conversation.

"Alright, you guys! Welcome to the USJ! Does anyone hear knows what it means or is used for?" Thirteen came to the front of the class again after finishing their conversation with our teacher.

"It stands for Universal Studios!" Mineta shouts out from the back. A couple of people laughed while the stuck ups shook their head.

Tenya shot his hand in the air. "It means Unforseen Simulation Joint."

Thirteen clapped which caused the whole class to follow suit. "That's right. This is a building on the U.A campus that is used for rescue training. There are different zones, including fire, ruins, shipwreck and more. Each one is built to test the limit of your quirks and prepare you for unforseen environments. Now, does anyone know my quirk?"

That green weirdo shot up this time. I'm pretty sure he'll make it to Mars if someone like All Might even glances his way.

"Your quirk is black hole! Right?" The hero nodded their head yes.

"My power basically sucks people up. It's great for crowd control and exporting civilians to a safe place. But I could still use it for evil. I could trap people in it, torturing them for days to come, or transport them to a volcano. Your quirks are powerful and the way you use them play an important role in your life. No matter how plain or measly it seems, it's you who makes the quirk. It's you who had the power to do good or evil."

Wow, Bakugo needs to take a page out of their book. I wouldn't dare say it to him but I hope that speech opened his eyes. So that he doesn't actually hit me.

"So, is that purple thing part of the training today?" A classmate spoke out. Both the hero and Mr. Grayscale turned around quickly.

"Everyone! Come close to me!" Wow! They're taking their part pretty seriously. Maybe they should've been actors instead of heros. An Oscar would be easy to attain.

"These are real villains guys! Stay by Thirteen!" My teacher screamed out while facing the purple whirl.

What? Did Thirteen just say real villains? I turned to see if I was hearing things, but all my classmates looked scared. I loomed back towards the purple thing and a hand stuck out.

Following the hand, a whole body stepped out of the portal. His face was covered by another hand and his skin looked grey and slimey.

A ton of villains appeared probably from other portals. The hand man came looking for All Might, but since he wasn't here, his new plan was to kill us until he gets here.

I was about to pass out until a purple fog covered everyone. I was grabbed by the back of my shirt and fell to the floor. I turned to see Mina perring down at me shocked. There were only a few of us still here, but where did my other classmates go?

"Ok, kids! Stay behind me. Don't worry, nothing will happen to you all." Thirtenn called out to the small crowd of us. I clambered to my feet and pulled Mina behind Thirteen and a couple of students.

"What a trip huh?" I chuckled lightly. Mina snapped her head towards me and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Is this funny to you? Cause, I'm not laughing" She crossed her arms and shook her head in disappointment.

"No, no it's not like that. Just trying to make light, well not make light. But make it easier? You know?"

"Only way you could make it easier is by going down there and fight villains along side Mr. Aizawa."

I looked towards the center which Mina was notioning to. There were easily two or three dozens of villains fighting agaisnt Mr. Grayscale. He was holding up but anyone with an eye can see that eventually, he was going to get overpowered.

"Young man, don't be dumb. Though what your friend is somewhat true, you joining can make it terribly worse. I can't let any of you get in anymore danger. So no more smart ideas." The stress must've been getting to Thirteen.

It was getting to me too.