Green With Nervousness

'Oh, what the?' Zenitsu lifted parts of his hair while looking at his reflection. The black roots of his hair that grown out over the past two weeks were now completely yellow, without Zenitsu dying it again.

Zenitsu thought it was weird but didn't have time to ponder on it, as he was about to be late to school. Mr. Aizawa drilled it into his student’s heads that if they were late on the sports festival, they'll be kicked out of the class.

Zenirsu ran down the halls and quickly started putting his shoes on by the door. "Oh why didn't I get up earlier!' He thought regrettably.

"Zenitsu!" He turned around to see Gramps standing behind hi.

Kaigaku left yesterday night and the extremely tense atmosphere left with him. After his and Zenitsu's last fight, he said nothing else to Zenitsu and instead left abruptly.

"You come running around this house again, I personally will beat you before those other kids do! Matter of fact, don't you dare let those kids even graze their fingers on you! Or else I swear you'll wish you died before you came back home."

Gramps went on a rampage while swinging his cane in the air. Zenitsu couldn't help but laugh a little, which fuelled his 'anger' more. Zenitsu knew  Gramps only meant the best for him.

"Thank you for the luck Gramps. I won't disappoint you." Zenitsu said before quickly heading out the door. He had to get on the train before it departs other wise he wouldn't be able to get to the school on time at all.

He ripped through the crowds of people also trying to get where they're going without stopping. He felt that his speed increased without the use of his quirk quirk. Must be a byproduct of the turmoil Zenitsu got from Kaigaku.

He squeezed into the bus just before the driver closed the doors. 'Whew! I hope the rest of the day will be in my control.'

Zenitsu bursts into the classroom right before the bell rung

Zenitsu bursts into the classroom right before the bell rung. He bent over trying to catch his breath. Kaminari walked up towards him and put a hand on his back, only to immediately retract it in disgust.

"Ew dude! Why are you all sweaty so early in the morning? Did you run a marathon before school?" Kaminari wiped his hand on Kirishima who just walked up to them.

Zenitsu took a deep breathe before standing up straight. "I might as well have! The train station doesn't stop close to here." Kirishima pushed Kaminari out of the way and stood in front of Zenitsu.

"Hey, it's really manly that you run to school everyday, so no judgemental here!" Kirishima spoke loudly, causing a few heads to turn in their direction. Zenitsu began to turn red in embarrassment.

"Alright no need to yell." Zenitsu said in a hushed voice. The door slid open, cause everyone to run to their seats.

Mr. Aizawa walked into the class haggardly. He waved his hand towards the class to motion them to sit down.

"I have to do this speech every single year and it always gets old. Today is the Sports Festival. Do your best, if you don't do well it's ok, blah blah blah. You can't wear your uniforms as it'll give you an advantage over the other classes, so change into you gym clothes."

All of Class 1-A hurried to get their gym clothes after Mr. Aizawa finished his speech. After quickly getting changed, the class began to head over to the field where the festival would be held.

The atmosphere became increasingly tense as they walked into the class's designated waiting room. Zenitsu was practically shaking in his boots as the time ticked by.

Zenitsu heard someone get up and lifted his head to see what was going on. The creepy guy, whose name Kirishima told him was Todoroki, stood in front of the green creep that is obsessed with All Might. Zenitsu did not want to utter that scary name of his.

"Objectively, I'm stronger than you." Zenitsu felt shivers go down his spine as Todorki began to speak.

"But, All Might has his eyes on you, right? However, I will beat you." Todoroki began walking away after saying his piece.

"Todorki, I don't know what you're thinking of by telling me you're stronger. Of course I know that, I think you're capable than most people. But I'll give it my all as well!" Zenitsu's jaw fell open at the green creep's reply.

Zenitsu looked back and forth between the two of them gawking. No, no this wouldn't do. He isn't made for this. Zenitsu thought it was best to through in the towel now. He'll figure out how to explain it all to Gramps later.

Zenitsu held his head in his hands as his legs bounced rapidly. He only looked up when the intercom sounded in the room.

"All students please make your way to the arena. All students make your way to the arena." Zenitsu exhaled deeply as he stood up along with the rest of the class.

Kaminari walked up to Zenitsu and put a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down dude before I zap you." Zenitsu snapped his head towards Kaminari with a look of pure fear on his face.

Kaminari backed off in shock. "Woah dude! Just a joke. Really man, calm down. You got this. You're class 1-A!"

Zenitsu let out a few dry laughs before walking away. 'Sure I'm class 1-A now, but what about after the festival? What if I do so bad, I get kicked out of the class? Or even kicked out of the school?!' Zenitsu became increasingly anxious along with his thoughts.

The roars of the crowd became louder as they neared the arena entrance. Walking out, everyone looked at the full audience. Zenitsu covered his mouth to stop from vomiting at the sight and sound of so many people.

'All of these people will be watching me. They'll be watching all my mistakes. All my screwups.' Zenitsu became green at the thought.

' Zenitsu became green at the thought