THIRTEEN | KINDNESS

Depth: Fifty-seven feet above sea level

Location: Avenger's Tower, Hallway.

The next day, Tony gets Tania into her suit, finally giving her the freedom to walk about the Tower. The suit is extremely thin, almost like pantyhose. It's also see-through, which enables Tania to wear clothes just like everyone else. As Tony explained, the suit is lined with a very thin, but very powerful, lead base, ensuring no radiation will escape. The hands and head area of the suit are almost holographic - they aren't visible until someone gets too close to Tania. Thankfully, after awhile of getting used to the suit, she hardly feels it on her anymore. The technology Tony has access to is unlike anything she has ever seen before, and it simply amazes her.

"Now, because you're new, Fury wants you to share a floor with Steve for now, in case you need anything," Tony explains as he's giving her the grand tour. "I don't know if Robocop is still staying there, but for your sake, I hope not."

Tania gives him an extremely confused glance.

"Barnes. Bucky, to you, I guess. He has nightmares - screaming, thrashing, the whole deal. I don't see how Steve gets any rest at all, or Barnes, for that matter," Tony elaborates nonchalantly.

Tania isn't sure how to respond, so she simply looks off, admiring the architecture of the Tower. She can't remember a time she has seen a building so filled with natural light and bright colors. Not stone, mildew, and darkness.

"Well, this is Cap's floor," Tony announces proudly, gesturing about the room. Tania hadn't even noticed they had climbed reached a new floor. "I'll leave you be to get settled a bit, Steve should be around, but if you need anything, just ask FRIDAY."

"Who's that?" Tania asks softly.

"I am FRIDAY, Miss Clark," an electronic voice rings throughout the room. Tania instinctively jumps, looking around for the source of the voice.

"That's FRIDAY," Tony clarifies. "She's an intelligence service integrated in the tower. She can do practically anything, except buy you a drink, unfortunately, so if you need anything, just call out to her."

"I'm always eager to help, ma'am," FRIDAY speaks once again. Tania looks up to the ceiling, uneasy. She now feels as if she's being watched by some unseen force, an all too familiar and horrid feeling.

"Alright, I've got some work to do. Like I said, Steve should be around, but if not, FRIDAY's always there," Tony says as he begins to take his leave.

"Wait... You're just going to... leave?" Tania questions.

Tony stops in his tracks, turning around with an uncertain gleam in his eyes. "Yes, I am... You're not a captive anymore, Clark. No one needs to watch over you 24/7 and keep an eye on you anymore... You're free now."