SIXTEEN | FISHBOWL

Depth: Sixty-three feet above sea level

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Depth: Sixty-three feet above sea level.
Location: Avenger's Tower, Steve's Floor.

In an instant, the Soldier's hands are wrapped around Tania's neck, and she struggles to breathe.

She does anything and everything she can to get this man who is most definitely not Bucky off of her. She scratches, claws, pushes, punches, and even kicks at him, all while his hands are crushing her throat.

Eventually, thankfully, Tania is able to get her legs between herself and the Soldier, and she kicks him with both feet with as much strength as she can muster. The Soldier stumbles away, forced to release his grip on Tania's neck, and she quickly scrambles off the couch.

"Help!" she cries, not sure what else to do. "Help, please!"

Before she can utter another word (and can take another step), her feet are snatched from under her and her chest collides with the floor. She lets out a yelp as the Soldier drags her towards him by her feet, only stopping when her body is directly beneath him.

He punches her once, twice, three times - Tania loses count. All she feels is the pain, the blood, the betrayal.

The Soldier continues to punch her, continues hitting her, hitting her, hitting her, with not an ounce of mercy present in his cold eyes. By this time, Tania is angry - angry, confused, frightened, and so much more. She wants desperately to fight back, to get this man off her, but she knows she is no match for him.

Until, all of a sudden, she is.

With a yell unlike any sound she has ever made before, Tania forces both of her hands forward and into the Soldier's chest. A light with a color between yellow and orange suddenly appears, bursting out from her palms and sending the Soldier soaring across the room, eventually crashing into the wall and collapsing to the floor.

After several moments, Tania realizes he is completely unconscious.

And, a second or so later, Tania falls unconscious herself.

———————

His head is splitting.

He moves, it aches. He tries to open his eyes, it aches. He tries to speak, it aches. He tries to do anything, it aches.

After several moments of remaining still, Bucky forces his eyes to open, wincing against the bright light that floods his vision. Through his blurred sight, he tries to make out his surroundings. White ceiling, white floors, and walls that look like glass, but almost seem blurry.

BERMUDA | B.BARNES (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें