Chapter 34

Dhruv's POV

Soon, we'd reached home. We went to our room, and Khushi threw her mask on the vanity all of a sudden and rushed to the washroom.

"What the - " I started.

She came out after 5 minutes, looking exhausted.

I smiled slightly at her, and she returned it.

"You threw up, hmm?" I asked.

She nodded, and then went to our island closet.

She came wearing something that left me gawking.

A kind of - black see - through saree?

"Khushi, I love this saree, but in front of all the family - " I started, but she kissed me.

"I told the family me and you need some alone time." She said.

"Khushi, not now.." I mumbled, but she wrapped her leg around my waist, and I instantly went hard.

"But maybe we can for some time - " I said.

"My thoughts exactly." She replied.

"But the answer is no." I said, and walked to a freezing cold shower to calm myself down.

"Sorry, Khushi." I mumbled to myself.

Flashback

We had gone for a baby check - up yesterday to Hiral, and after the check - up she told Khushi to wait outside as she needed to talk to me.

"Dhruv," She said. "It's about Khushi."

"What is it? Hiral, is there any problem?"

"No, not as such. You have to control her now. She's carrying twins, so she's craving for sex all the time. You have to control her. Dhruv, waise, in pregnancy, fourth month starts, and you can't make love. But, if you don't control her from now, it's gonna be difficult for both of you to resist when the actual time comes, and it could be dangerous to the babies."

"Dangerous?" I asked, alarmed.

"Miscarriages and complications in pregnancy."

My breath hitched, as I nodded, and then left.

Flashback over

I went out, dressed, when I knew I was okay, and Khushi was there, in a usual saree now.

"Khushi - I - " 

"It's okay. It's my fault I can't resist." She said.

I raised my eyebrow at her.

"I heard everything yesterday." She explained.

I walked to her and held her hand.

"I know it's very difficult, but we have to, and we will, okay?" I asked.

She nodded in response, and we hugged each other.

Then, we went out, and the rest of the day passed by.

A/N - Hey guys! It's Dhruv.....Sorry for the short chapter, me and Khushi have to go to office right now, but I thought to give you a update, may it be little!