Chapter 24 || What soup do you want?

Check out my new book! ^

Vote and comment from if you like this chapter!

Chapter 24 || What soup do you want?

"What do you think of the Tim Horton's Christmas cup?" Tyler asked as he regarded the the coffee in his hand. "Personally I think they went the wrong direction with this thing. I liked the old one better."

"I think the new ones look cool, we had the old ones for a couple of years now anyways," I replied. Sticking my key into the lock and letting the apartment door swing open.

"Older is better though," Tyler replied, shrugging off his coat.

"Well..."

"Okay in some instances it isn't. I mean having sex with an old person would suck." he conceded.

"Not exactly what I was thinking of, but hey. Whatever floats your boat." I said, rolling my eyes.

I heard a snort resound from the kitchen. Indicating that no actual reply was coming my way.

I let out a sigh as i threw my jacked onto the back of the couch, dropping the shopping bags onto the coffee table.

"So what shall it be? Comedy or action?" My brother asked as he entered the room.

I looked over at the clock.

9:59

I wanted to go to bed. I really did. But I knew the moment my head hit the pillow I wouldn't be able to fall asleep.

This thing was going to kill me.

I looked back at the clock.

10:00

"Comedy." I said while grabbing the blanket lying on the back of the couch.

"How i met your mother it is."

|><|

I woke up with a start.

Looking over at the clock. 10:14 a.m.

Saliva running out of my mouth and a runny nose was not something I considered pleasant thing to wake up to.

Shirtless Francisco Lachowski, yes. Running nose, no.

Sitting up I rubbed a muscle the crook in my neck, sleeping on a couch did not make for a comfortable body.

A slight pound had taken residence and my eyes squinted as the morning light shone in.

I grabbed a Kleenex from the coffee table and straightened up.

"Hey Sarah," Tyler said as he walked into the room.

"Ever heard the saying 'if you love someone, let them sleep'?" I asked in a croaky voice.

He tilted his head in consideration "Hmm, I don't recall. Anyways, are you packed?" he asked.

"Packed?" I asked.

"Yeah... we're going home today... You know for Christmas." he said slowly.

I let out a cough. "I don't remember you ever informing me of this, brother."

"Actually I did, five times, you've just been out of it since you've gotten back. Don't blame it on me if your memory isn't what it used to be." He said, laughing.

"Can you not see I look and feel like crap? Dimwit." I asked.

"Sarah, you always look like crap." Tyler responded with a snicker.