Chapter 38 || Sorry

The gif tho...

Vote and comment if you liked! 

Chapter 38 || Sorry

I just stared at him, standing in the doorway. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Noah sent me to get you both." He simply said. 

"Why would he send you? Don't you have more important things to do?" I asked. It didn't make sense for Alexavier to be here in the first place, considering that Noah had been so adamant about me being 'safe'. 

"Yeah, Alex." Noel stood up, crossing her arms over her chest, "Last time I checked you had, oh I don't know, to direct an army. Now you're here playing messenger?"

"Well there are only so many people that have access to this room." he said. "Come on let's go, we don't have much time." 

I stood up from the bed, but didn't move any closer to him. Noel didn't either. 

"Alexavier, I think you need to leave, now." Noel said with hardness lacing her tone. 

"You want to play it that way? Fine, we'll play it that way." He then walked into the room, heading towards Noel first.

Noel was the type that gave off the bad ass persona, and she lived up to it to. Fighting Alexavier the entire way. I didn't know what to do. The words that Noah said to me kept on bombarding my brain, because he was right. I didn't know self-defense, I didn't know combat, and putting someone like me up against someone that was highly trained was't going to get anyone anywhere. 

"Sarah! Run!" Noel said. 

I looked at her with wide eyes as she shifted, and attacked Alexavier. 

And I knew I had to do what she said, because if she couldn't get Alexavier, there was no way I was going to. So I ran. 

Until I was stopped with a punch to the face and a knee to the gut. 

|><|

I woke up in a dark room. 

My hands were tied up to the armrest of my chair, and my feet were tied to the legs of the chair. 

I couldn't see anything. 

It was like this all consuming darkness, the type if you even held up your hand to your face you wouldn't be able to see your fingers. 

It was the type of darkness that made the walls seem as if they were closing in on you, as if they were attacking you. 

It was the type of darkness that took the breath straight out of your lungs.

It was the type of darkness that made you think you were dying. 

It captures all of you senses.

It was another type of hell.

|><|

The door crashed open. A shimmer of light shone through the door, and then it closed. 

I heard the scuffing of feet on the floor. 

I gulped, my throat was dry.

I heard a click and an overhead light turned on. I closed my eyes tightly against the sharp light. 

When I opened them again I found Lycaon standing in front of me. A chill ran down my spine. 

He smiled as if he knew that.

I clenched my jaw, and pursed my lips. 

"Are you comfortable?" He asked me with a dazzling smile on his face. 

I tried my best to smile back, "Yes, this chair is very comfortable." I said an overly nice voice. 

He smirked, "Glad to hear it." 

He didn't say anything after that. He just stood there and stared at me for a couple moments. I tried my best to stare back. When I turned my head away he let out a chuckle. "Okay, bring him in." Lycaon said, not to me, but to the door. 

I would have looked at him strangely, but this was Lycaon, a celestial type of werewolf.  Everything about werewolves were strange anyways, so I wasn't going to question anything anymore. 

Then the door opened. Alexavier came in holding a chair. He sat it in front of me. 

The beast entered next, dragging a bloodied Noah along with him. My eyes widened, and the instinct to puke immediately came upon me. 

I didn't puke though, I just stared as they sat him down in front of me. They took chains and wrapped them around his wrists, and his feet. 

There was nothing I could do. I was helpless. Sitting here less than a few inches away from him, but I couldn't help him. 

Before, his head had been hanging. Now he was looking up, meeting my eyes. 

I saw his Adams apple bob as he gave me a sorrowful smile. There wasn't necessarily a look of defeat in his eyes, but he didn't look that hopeful either. 

He closed his eyes, I saw a small tear start to travel down his cheek, and then once again opened his eyes to meet my mine. Mouthing one word.

"Sorry." 

|| AUTHORS NOTE || 

Sorry for the short update... 

Update hopefully coming tomorrow.

Vote, comment and follow if you liked! 

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter at AnnaBezoo! I follow everyone back :D

God bless, 

Anna. 

P.S. That gif tho...