Chapter 8 || Was I in some sort of freakish cult?

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

Chapter 8 || Was I in some sort of freakish cult?

Noah grabbed my hand, unwillingly it stayed there, and pulled me towards the table that held a group full of people that were undoubtedly related to him.

Like seriously. His dad looked like almost exactly like Noah, that is except the gray hairs on his head. But still. it was kind of creepy, to me at least. Noah was like a doppelganger or something.

We both sat down.

I wasn't so keen on killing Noah in this moment anymore. I mean technically this was working in my favour. Because, I mean what parent would agree with their son kidnapping some poor, innocent girl, off of the street.

Well technically from a market.

Anyways, it seemed that Noah's family had already started eating dinner.

Clearing his throat, Noah's dad glanced up at us, "You're late."

"There was a lot to do," Noah replied.

It seemed that Noah inherited his vocabulary from his father.

"Oh come on Darren, you were just as bad a couple years, give him a break." Noah's mother reprimanded him.

The women turned back towards me, letting a large smile grow upon her face "And besides, why complain when someone so important is at dinner," the women turned towards Darren. "We don't want to give a bad first impression, now do we Darren?"

I scoff.

Noah turned his toward me, giving me a glare.

"What? You already gave me a pretty awful first impression." I stated.

His mother looked at me, scrunching her eyebrows. Then she turned to Noah "What did you do?"

I rolled my eyes.

Hey, he only bit me, then kidnapped me, then recaptured me, then well yeah, I think that is enough of a reason to have a bad first impression.

I looked over at Noah, he was clenching his jaw, "Nothing, it's nothing that none of you wouldn't have done."

I snorted.

"Well why don't you tell me what he did." The women said, now looking at me.

"He kidnapped me." I said. Hey! I wasn't going to lie about it, this was my one chance of actually getting out of here.

I looked behind me as someone came up to me, bringing a plate of food and placing it in front of me.

Looking down, I picked up the fork and knife on either side of my plate and cut into the steak that was in front of me, placing the meat in my mouth I looked up and Noah's mother who was glaring at him.

"You kidnapped her! What were you thinking?" The women said quite loudly to him.

"Trish, there was nothing wrong with what he did, she's his." Darren said. Trying to console his wife out of the hysterics she was about to go in.

My jaw dropped like a, a, a, okay guys, I don't know. Man I need to come up with better metaphors.

"Does she even know what is going on?" She said even louder than her last comment. Trish turned back to her husband "And you don't tell me what to do Darren! What he did was wrong."

Well at least someone was on my side for once in the past two weeks.

"Ugh," I looked over to see two teenage boys sitting, rolling their eyes "she's his mate, he kind of has a right to take her." the one said.

"Yeah, I mean if I were in his situation I would have totally done the same thing." I looked over to the other side of the table to see a girl around the same age as me speak.

"Be quiet. She's human, you should all know that it isn't right to do that. He should have gotten her to fall in love with him first. Instead he decided to take her. And not only does this make things messy with her, it could endanger the whole pack. For goodness sakes. The girl probably has a family, and a girl just doesn't go missing without some sort of police search. Did you think of this Noah?" Trish said. Her eyes were now dark, and her she overall just looked very anger.

But I was just here, kind of confused, scratch that, really confused. I mean I have heard some of those phrases before. You know, from like Teen Wolf. But if they were using phrases like that, then they must be... but that just didn't make any sense.

Werewolfs were supposed to be folklore, tv shows, sometimes movies. They were not supposed to be real! I repeat! They were not supposed to be real!

Okay, maybe I just started to hear things. I mean for all I know these people could be part of some weird cult.

Dude had I just been brought into a cult?

Was I in some sort of freakish cult?

Please God, I didn't do anything to deserve this, did I? Was this some sort of test or something? I mean, i know that Job was tested and all that. But me? Really? Me? Oh goodnes, I don't want my whole family dying!

Darren cleared his throat, he looked at Trish and then back at Noah, sitting up straighter Darren regarded Noah, "Your mom does have a point there," Darren finally concieded.

Letting out a strained huff of breath Noah looked at his parents "So what do you suggest I do now? The damage is already done, is it not?"

"You could just take me back." I spoke up.

I looked over at Noah, he had a dark look in his eyes, but his eyes were always dark. I didn't really pay attention to them anymore.

Noah, looked around the table at his parents, when they said nothing Noah stood up with a huff.

"Fine!" he said in a loud voice, almost mockingly. "If that is what it takes then I'll take her back!"

And with that Noah grabbed my arm, yanked me out of my chair and stormed out of the room with me in tow.

|| AUTHORS NOTE ||

Heyyyyyy guys! Sorry for the kind of late update. Just had a butt load of school this week... so yeah stayed up till like 1:30 so I could get this out :D

If you liked this chapter vote and comment! I love to hear your thoughts on the story!

Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!
Instagram: @annabezoo
Twitter: @AnnaBezoo

Anyways, got to go.

God Bless

Anna Bezoo

P.S. cool christmas song on the side :D