Chapter 1 || Shit

Please vote and comment if you like it :D

Chapter 1 || Shit

Dudump, dudump, dudump.

And that was the ever so lovely sound of my head pounding, trust me it did not feel good.

I had just woken up. Lets just say I thought I had survived the worst, hangovers, nights full of puking, my nephew waking me up (trust me, you don't even want to know what that is like). But this was by far the worst experience that I have ever had. For some reason my head was pounding like I had just woken up with a hangover, but my whole body was aching too, plus I was being jarred up and down, it just wasn't all that pleasent whatsoever. I just wanted everything to go away.

I peeked my eyes open for a moment, oh my lanta that was bright, my head ach intensified with the blaze of light shining through my eyes, so I squeezed them shut.

Suddenly there was a big bump and I fell off of something. That was the moment when I really opened my eyes and took in my surroundings.

I was lying on the ground of a car, in the back of the car to be exact. And it didn't seem to being traveling over paved roads.

I pushed myself up with my elbows so that I was able to see out of the window. I looked out of the glass and viewed the forestry zipping past at fast speeds.

I backed myself up till my back was leaning up against the side of the car door, this was not good, not good at all. I was most definitely not back at the market, not at all.

I swallowed as my thoughts started coming back to me, the bite on my neck. Some random dude bit me! I reached my hand up to the back of my neck to feel, I felt the dried blood around it, and distinct puncture holes in the back of my neck. I felt totally and completely disgusted. How could someone do that?

And if he would do that out in public what would they do if he got me alone. Okay not if he got me alone, because as far as I could tell, he already has me in that position.

I looked up at the front of the car, there was a guy behind the wheel. The same guy that bit me, or at least I think, I really didn't get a good look at his face.

But it had to be him, I mean it couldn't be anyone else. Why would anyone else just take me away.

Nevermind, it didn't matter, I had other more important things to worry about. One of them being getting out of this car. actually just this situation period.

I didn't have my purse with me at the moment, but I knew that I had something very... useful with me.

I stretched my shirt down in the front and reached my hand into my bra and grabbed my phone out. I am actually surprised he didn't search me for items like this, I mean they could really be the death, or shall I say incarceration of him. He must be really dumb.

I put my password in, thanking the heavens above that I didn't have the volume up. Once I was in I went to my contacts and searched up my brother in laws name. He was a police officer.

I texted him.

Me: SOS, track my phone, not kidding, just got kidnapped.

After the text was sent I stuffed the phone under my butt. I couldn't risk this dude hearing me if Noah texted back.

Nathan: I know you and Tyler always play tricks whenever you're together, give up the act sista

Was his only replay. WHAT! Seriously, this could not be getting any worse. I know that me and Tyler have done some shit to Nathan but I mean come on! He was our brother in law, it was basically a rule to give him shit.

Guess this was karma biting me in the butt.

What was I going to do, like I mean seriously? What was there to do?

I guess I had to take the chance. I opened up my FaceTime on my phone. I clicked on Nathan name and waited for it to connect, i also made sure it was on mute so that the dude up front didn't hear anything.

Finally after about thirty seconds Nathan's face pulled up on the screen. I gulped and looked around, and then back at Noah, I also pointed the camera to the blood on my neck, His face kind of looked horrified.

I turned the camera around so that I could tape my surroundings, and when my camera came into the view of the guy he was staring at me with dark eyes.

Shit.