Chapter 33 || Another way

Vote and Comment if you liked!

Chapter 33 || Another way

He held my hand again as we walked out of the conference room. The guard that had interrupted the meeting started leading us to where I assume Treesa and Tristan were being kept. Although, the guard wasn't leading for long as Noah's strides lengthened and we passed him. 

I almost had to jog to keep up with him. 

We were walking down the length of the hallway. The corridor was darker, painted with a maroon colour, and the floors were hardwood, much like Noah's office and conference room. 

We were still using a fast pace, we came up to a door, Noah scanned his hand on the side and pressed a pass code in. He entered in. There was a staircase leading us down to a basement where we came to another door where Noah typed in a different pass code. Once we entered that door there was a row of six cells, of which three were in use. I gulped when I looked into them. 

I caught the eye of an old man, he looked up to me and sneered, his fangs protruding from his gums. As much as it killed me, I took a step closer to Noah, he tightened his grip around my hand. 

We walked to the end of the row of cells, none of which held Tanner and Treesa. There was one more high security door we had to get through. Noah placed his hand, once again on a scanner, and then typed in a password. Once the system accepted it the door unlatched and Noah and I entered the room. 

It was all white, no windows, a table sitting in the middle of the room and four chairs sitting around it; two on the one side, and two on the other. 

On the far side of the table Tanner and Treesa sat. I think their hands were handcuffed to their chairs. 

Tanners head was hanging, and only moved slightly to look up at us, lift his lip in disgust and then hang his head again. Treesa was different. As soon as we entered the room she was alert, looking back and forth between me and Noah. 

I smiled at her. Despite the fact that she had tried to kidnap me, she still helped me to a point. I wasn't pleased with her, but I didn't hate her.

She didn't smile back, "So you've decided to stay with him?" 

I didn't say anything. I didn't know the answer. 

Noah let go of my hand as we both pulled out chairs and sat down in front of them. 

"Tell me what you know about Lycaon and the Thanatoes." He said gruffly, not wasting anytime. 

Tanner looked up at Noah and sneered, "What are you going to do, kill our brother if we don't say anything?" 

I looked over at Noah, not knowing what he was going to do. 

He leaned back in his chair, and a devious smile fell upon his face. "I don't think I could benefit from killing your brother. I don't need anymore enemies then I have already. We have a common enemy. How bout I get you un-cuffed, and maybe feed you a little-" his eyes analyzed the two of them. Their cheekbones were protruding from their faces and they looked like shit. "You all look a little... famished, and then  we can work together on this."

Tanner glared at Noah, hate radiating from his gaze. 

"How do we know we can trust you?" Treesa blurted out. 

She looked completely drained. She reminded me of Lydia Martin in the second season of teen wolf. She disappeared for a couple days, and when the police force found her in the woods she just looked awful. Okay she didn't look awful, because lets face it: Holland Roden could never look awful. But her expression in that scene was a complete mirror of Treesa's right now.