Chapter 13 || Crazed eyes

Comment and vote if you liked this chapter!

Chapter 13 || Crazed eyes 

"Can I slit her throat? Please." Jack 1 asked.

"No," Jack 2 replied.

"Can I strangle her with my belt? It wouldn't be as messy that way." Jack 1 asked again, with a wicked grin on his face.

"No," Jack 2 repeated.

"Tanner we are not killing her," Treesa said from beside him.

"Well we should put her to  good use, she’s already marked, there ain’t nothing we can do. So can I cut her up and divvy it up to the dogs." Jack 1, or Tanner, whatever you want to call him said cackling like it would be the coolest thing ever.

Seriously? First it's a cannibalistic fetish, now it's a crazed lunatic wanting to dismember my body.

I just could not catch a break.

I feel like there were just too many people that resembled Damon Salvatore and his thirst for blood.

And I mean why couldn't Stiles just drive up in his ratty old jeep and save me?

He was supposed to be my hero.

At the moment, I almost, for a really strange reason, wish that Noah was here. Because at least he didn’t talk about killing me.

"Your sense of humor disgusts me Tanner," Treesa said from beside him.

Tanner glanced back at me and let out another snicker.

"Oh come on Treesa, I was just trying to scare her." He said nonchalantly.

"Seriously Tanner, if you don't shut the fuck up I am going to throw you out of this vehicle." Jack 2 said up front.

Tanner rolled his eyes "Jeez, don't get your panties in a bunch Tristan. I was just kidding, can't take a joke I see."

"Seriously Tanner? Think of the hell she has already been through, Alpha's are the worst, you and I both know that." Treesa said to Tanner,  reprimanding him.

"She didn't look too upset when they were swapping spit, but hey! That’s just my opinion," Tanner replied holding his hands up in surrender.

Seriously though, I did not want that kiss.

Okay, maybe I wanted it a little.

I mean how can you not when a persons got lips like that?

Or muscles like that.

Or… wait, should I be worried about him? I mean he was lying crumpled on the ground when we left. Now that I was thinking about it, I was being sort of selfish worrying about myself. But then again, what else are you supposed to think about when the lunetic up front wont shut up about the many ways he would like to kill me?

But then again, Noah was still my kidnapper, I shouldn’t be worried about him period.

But there was still a nagging at the back of my head saying that I should be worried.

Ugh, this whole thing was just giving me the heebie jeebies.

"Please, it was purely the mate pull, that you cannot control," Treesa snapped back at Tanner.

He once again rolled his eyes "Doesn't take away from the fact that they were sucking each others faces off. Plus you resisted it, you freaking blew your mates brains out for christs sake women" Tanner said.

Puh-lease, we were not sucking each others faces off. Sucking each others faces off would be like Thor and Jane Foster’s first kiss at the end of the first Thor movie.