Chapter 16 || Boob itch

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter!

Chapter 16 || Boob itch

I was in a cage. I mean I was literally in a cage. Well, okay, maybe it wasn't a cage... but it was like one of those police rooms where they take you to be question. But yeah, I don't think I was here to be questioned. Cause there were like no tables or chairs. It was just me, sitting in the corner and Albert Fish lying on his face in the middle of the room.

This strangely reminded me of like one of those labs where like people are studied and stuff... cause there was one of those glass window thingys were I can't see the other side of. I am just going to assume that they will be able to see in.

But it was kind of annoying. Because, well, I have a boob itch. Yeah, I think that maybe was a little too much information. But this was serious stuff guys! I was uncomfortable! How on earth was I supposed to fix this.

At least I didn't have to worry about Noah, he was passed out cold.

Okay maybe I should be worrying about Noah.

Or not, I mean I did my part, I checked his pulse, I did what any normal, completely average Canadian citizen would do.

Okay maybe a Canadian citizen wouldn't help out their kidnapper, or check if he was okay.

Actually I am pretty sure that any normal human being would see if he was dead. And they probably wouldn't be going on about boob itches and how you can't scratch them because there may be people examining you from the other side of a window.

Oh well, I was a free spirit! You could just go ahead and call me Miley Cyrus.

Of course I am not as free spirited as Miley Cyrus. I mean I still have some semblance of self-respect, I have an awesome relationship with my parents, and well yeah, I can't twerk to save my life.

But I was a free spirit! I did whatever i wanted, nobody tells me what to do, nobody can keep me constrained.

Oh wait... Okay, maybe that was an omission of the truth.

To be honest though, I was a teeny tiny bit worried about Noah, I mean he hasn't moved an inch in all the time that we had been in this room for.

There was like this niggling in the back of my brain telling me I should help him. But I kind of didn't want too.

I mean, like my body was like 'yo chicka, get over and help his ass' but then I was like 'ah nah, he's meaner weener'.

And i literally just sounded like a two year old. Or like Stiles. No, Stiles didn't act like a two year old, hmmm, what's a better metaphor for this? Oh I don't know. I was stuck in a freaking examination room. My brain wasn't working properly.

I was jerked out of my thoughts when I heard a loud groan come from Noah.

He sounded like a rhinoceros.

Should I help him?

Oh hey! the boob itch is gone. Okay, sorry, back to the current situation.

I was kind of debating if I should get closer to him, I mean every time that has happened before I ended up getting his teeth in my neck like I was some sort of chew toy or something.

But he sounded like he was in pain...

Decisions, decisions, decisions. It seems that i have had an abundance of them lately. Yet at the same time I hardly had any choice in anything at all.

I mean, I didn't make the decision to be here, but I had a lot of other decisions to make, like shooting werewolves, kissing potential killers, running away from Naoh. My life was just a mix of really wierd decisions.

I heard another groan and looked back to Noah, he lifted his head up and looked at me straight in the eye "Come here." he said in a raspy voice.

I looked at him warily staying situated in my spot.

Noah flinched trying to sit up, "come here." He said again.

When i shook my head and refused to come to him for the second time. Noah took things into his own hands and started to pull himself closer to me with his arm, he was literally pulling his whole body with one arm.

My eyes widened as he got closer and closer. I could tell that he was in pain, the grimace on his face and the clenching of his jaw made that pretty clear.

A few short seconds later Noah had pulled himself right up beside me; wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me slightly into him.

I was about to move from my place, but the words that tumbled out of Noah's mouth stopped me.

"Please." he said in a quiet voice, I looked up at him, his head was leaning back against the wall and his eyes were closed in an almost serene way. "Please, just for tonight." he finished, I watched as his adam's apple bobbed and a single tear slip past his eyelid and trickled down his cheek as he pulled me tighter into him.

|| AUTHORS NOTE (please read) ||

So I know this chapter wasn't too exciting, but this is kind of important for their relationship and it's showing a very different side of Noah :D Anyways, so yeah, you guys reached the goals! And as promised here is the chapter!

If you liked this chapter vote and comment! I would really appreciate it :D

GOALS

Votes: 200

Comments: 120

Remember these are not manditory for me to update, but I will update sooner if they are met!

Anyways, so I am think about writing another werewolf book! And I was wondering what you guys thought of the cover? Here is the synopsis. I want to know what you guys think! Okay!

Synopsis beginning

Ava's got problems. You could call them daddy problems, or mommy problems, or just awkward home school kid problems.

But she's got problems.

And they just seem to be growing more and more as time goes on.

she's moving. For one.

And her Dad thinks now will be an ideal time to send her to an actual high school. Like seriously she was totally content with her virtual and imaginary friends.

So now she's got to deal with the way too pale dicks and bitches, and the enormously huge morons.

Damn, and here she thought that she was going to be the weird one.

After all, she was home teached.

Synopsis end

Comment and tell me if you would read it!

See i thought now would be a good time to write this because, and I'm not sure how many people know this, but I am homeschooled. And next semester. Which is like a week away, I am going to be going to highschool.

So yeah! Tell me what you think!

Also I wouldn't mind some tips for school, I have literally been homeschooled my entire life... so...

Anyways, God Bless.

Anna.

P.S. Who can relate to the boob itch when in public?