Chapter 6 || Trapped in the arms of Albert Fish creepy I know.

Please comment and vote if you like this chapter :D

Chapter 6 || Trapped in the arms of Albert Fish, creepy I know.

I'm stuck in a room.

I've missed Halloween.

I don't have a life.

But! I am not dead yet. So there is that.

Man you know your life has really dwindled into nothing when the only upside to your week is that you're not dead.

I restate, I have no life.

Well now that the update on my life is over, maybe I should possibly tell you what happened after I got caught?

lets go on the rundown here, I got caught, I was thrown into a vehicle, and I was driven back to the place I was before.

I was thankful though, that the guy that picked me up wasn't the cannibalistic dude. It was the guy that drove me to my current destination in the first place.

I was also thankful that I haven't seen the cannibalistic dude since his last visit, but I had a feeling that that was going to change.

Two hours later my thoughts were confirmed. Because in walked the cannibalistic dude.

Great.

"Was there something that you wanted?" I snapped out, curled in bed with my eyes closed. This is all I have basically been doing. I am still too defeated from my last escape attempt to try again. Of course I am still going to try again.

"we have dinner waiting downstairs, come." he commanded.

"What is this beauty and the beast? You can't order me around Albert Fish." I replied to him.

"well I guess this is beauty and the beast, because you don't get a choice." He said.

I heard the sound of feet thudding towards my bed. And a large hand wrap around my forearm, pulling me up out of bed.

I glared at Albert Fish, giving him my evil eye. You don't want to face the wrath of the evil eye. It was just something you didn't want to encounter on any day of your life.

I saw his eyes trail me up and down, and then he met my eyes and let out a little smirk."By the way if this actually was beauty and the beast, you would most definitely be the beast." He told me.

"Says the guy who kidnaps me." I grumble back at him.

I knew I looked like crap, but he didn't have to be the one to point it out.

Seemingly becoming bored with the conversation Albert Fish started dragging me towards the door. I actually wasn't going to resist this.

If I could get a better look of my surroundings the better chance that I had of getting out of here.

He was still dragging by my forearm, and it was only now that I felt tingles trailing up my arm. But I brushed that off as being the cold.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he came towards the staircase, walking down with quick feet, dragging me behind him.

"Hey! Don't go so fast, not everyone is as tall as you." I said. Trying to quicken my pace so I would be able to keep up with him.

Thankfully he was considerate enough to slow down a bit. Which i found quite surprising, I mean he was my kidnapped, junior Albert Fish. Junior Albert Fish's were not supposed to slow down for you. Although serial killer could be quite deceiving.

Maybe I shouldn't have left the room so easily...

coming to the end of the stairs we started walking down another hallway.