Chapter 17 || Stefan Salvatore stare

Vote and comment if you liked this chapter! 

Chapter 17 || Stefon Salvatore stare

"Wakey, wakey!" An ever so annoying voice sounded from across the room.

Oh joy, back to reality.

I looked up as Tanner walked into the room.

Was it bad that I associated the thought of killing carebears and Tanner together?

I mean was I the only one that could imagine Tanner killing carebears.

I felt Noah stiffened up against me. We were still in the same position that we were in last night. Noah hand around my waist, my head on his chest.

I wasn't gonna say it was unforgetable or anything... But I mean he is really stinky right now… He smelled like a pile of dead pigs. And trust me that smell was not good.

At home there was a pig farm that was right next to my property, and right of the edge line of our property was a garbage bin where all the dead pigs were dumped until a big truck would get them. It was pretty far away from our house, but when you got out there, damn, it smelled bad.

I sent a glare towards Tanner as he gave us, what I am assuming is supposed to be a charming smile. But actually was a creepy serial killer smile. Ted  Bundy style.

"Come on get up, we got things to do," Tanner said clapping his hands together.

I kind of just sat  there and stared at him whilst Noah was trying to climb up from his spot on the ground.

He still didn't look good, but he looked better than he did the day before.

He kind of resembled Stefan Salvatore in the first season of The Vampire Diaries when he was trying to fight against drinking human blood. If that was any indication.

But anyways, apparently I was taking too long to get everything together cause’ Tanner came striding into the room and grabbed me by the arm, halling me up to my feet like a vampire throwing a human across the room.

"Come on dog, get your furry ass up, lets get going." Tanner said as to Noah as he dragged me out of the room.

I heard a deep growl come from behind me.

Yup, he was a werewolf.

Noah grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him, I hadn’t thought that he could move that quickly, considering just a couple second ago he was struggling to stand up.

But I was glad that he got to me.

To be honest I felt much better with Albert Fish at this moment.

Not like the actual Albert Fish, but, i mean, I was referring to the guy that kept on biting down on my neck. You know what I mean.

Like, Noah never really said how he was going to kill me, Tanner was the one that had been practically begging Tristan to kill me. See where i am coming with this?

It was kind of like choosing between Regina and Cora from Once Upon A Time. Like seriously, who would you rather go with?

Personally. I would rather go with Dylan O'brien, but he actually wasn't an option at this point.

One day Dearie, one day, we will finally be together.

Dude! Did I totally use put a Once Upon a Time quote while talking about Dylan O'brien? Man this is awesome. I am the master of all masters. You may now bow down to me.

Just kidding, that's Noah.

Seriously, I bet if he could Noah would have everyone bow down to him. Okay that probably more Lycaons MO. But then again they were related.