chapter 51.

nostalgia, fifty-one

a dreamless reality

Han Yebin often found herself in overwhelming situations, and this was most definitely that

Han Yebin often found herself in overwhelming situations, and this was most definitely that. Her eyes were shifting from side to side, blinking profusely as she tried to understand what the people around her saying.

     "Yebin, how are you feeling?"

     "Is it okay for us to be this close to you?"

     "It was a car crash, dumbass. She's not infectious."

     "Noona, you look terrible."

     "Niki!"

     "I didn't mean it like that!"

     "I was always your favorite, by the way."

     "Jay. She doesn't have amnesia."

     Yebin looked like a lost puppy, and Jungwon couldn't help but smile at her in amusement. He then cleared his throat. "Guys, you're talking over each other. Someone go first."

     There were exactly eleven visitors in that hospital room, including Jungwon himself. As if someone had called a roll call, Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Niki, Xiaohui, and Haruto, were all standing around Yebin's bed.

     Xiaohui scoffed. "Well, I'll obviously go first. I'm her bestie."

     Haruto crossed his arms. "I think I'm her bestie too-"

     "Know your limits, Watanabe."

     Tan Xiaohui walked over to the side of the bed with a pout on her face, before shoving Yebin's shoulder in exasperation. "Yah! Why did you go into a coma?!"

     Everyone gasped at Xiaohui's action, shouting in protest before Yebin shook her hands in front of her, smiling. "It's okay! I'm not injured there."

     "Bitch, I was so worried about you!" Xiaohui's voice cracked. "Don't even get me started on Kiyoung. I literally wanted to strangle the fuck out of him and his psycho ass-"