Chapter 2

*ring*
*ring*
*ring*
*ring*

"Oh my god" Mcnasty, a famous youtuber, also streamer, sat up in his bed, in California. He groaned as he stretched picking up his phone seeing it was 1 in the afternoon he sighed as he answered the call seeing his friend Soup was calling him. "What" he answered the phone. "Bro. What the hell, we're suppose to be doing a recording today with the boys" soup said, aggravated over the phone. "Oh..." Mcnasty said flipping back onto his bed. His dog Millie raced into the room jumping up onto his bed. "Bro are you coming" soup yelled over the phone. "Well I just woke up, let me feed and take Millie out and yeah I'll be there" he yawned as soup hummed. "Okay Bro. Just join the discord call when you're ready" soup said hanging up. Mcnasty let the phone call from his hands as he sighed.

Millie coming up and licking his face indicating she was hungry. "Okay, okay" he mumbled sitting up on the bed. They went down the stairs as he put dog food in the bowl on the ground for Millie as she raced over chomping down on it, he went to his fridge digging in it to try and find something for him to eat seeing some left over take out from a Mexican restaurant , he shrugged as he pulled it out, throwing it into the microwave. He grabbed a cup filling it with some water as he drank some waiting for the microwave to finish, he stared at it intensely as it counted down. 10....9....8...7...6...5...4...3..2..1

He smashed the button to open the microwave as he smiled. "A real thug don't let it hit 0" he said as he blew on the food as he grabbed a fork eating it. He sighed as he soon finished the food, realizing he ate it to fast and now he feels like his mouth is on fire. He drowned himself in the cup of water going back for more. "Shouldn't have asked for extra hot sauce on it" he said to himself as he drank more water.

Millie whined and scratched at the door as Mcnasty looked over at her. "I'm dying and you are more worried about taking a shit than worrying about me....okay" he mumbled opening the sliding glass door and allowed the dog to outside and roam around the fenced in yard, Mcnasty sniffed as he watched his dog run past the in-ground pool, past his new Grill, towards a tree in the corner of the fence. Mcnasty groaned as he stretched one more time as the dog finished her business and raced past him into the house, Mcnasty closing the sliding door he went back up to his room, grabbing his phone, he went into his bathroom sitting on the toilet checking his notifications and answering some texts he missed. After he was done he started his shower as he got undressed and hopped in.

~~
Mcnasty got done in the shower as he wore a regular T-shirt he found at HotTopic and a pair of black pants, he wore some black socks as he brushed out his hair. He sat at his computer as he put in his headset. Starting up his PC and turning his mic on, making sure everything was perfect as he joined the discord call. "Hello" Mcnasty said into the mic. "Fucking finally. What the room so long. Did you have to put Millie together and hand feed her the food" soup said over his mic. "No I bet he had to take a long shit, and didn't even send a poo snap" the Doo sighed over his mic. "I bet it's something stupid" blarg sighed. "I was about to say the same thing" Grizzy laughed as blarg joined him. "Well I just fucking woke up so I fed Millie, I ate, I took Millie out, I came back to my room, I took a nice, long shit, and I took a shower and got dressed.....in that order" Mcnasty smiled.

"Oh my fucking god...this guy" soup groaned. "I was somewhat right" the doo laughed. "Okay so is it just us?" Mcnasty asked as they all agreed. "So we can get one rando" blarg said. "Oh so we're making content today. Not just hanging out" Mcnasty joked. "DUDE I FUCKING TOLD YOU WE WERE MAKING CONTENT TODAY" soup yelled. "WELL IM FUCKING SORRY I JUST WOKE UP" Mcnasty yelled back. "STOP SAYING THE SAME EXCUSE OVER AND OVER" soup yelled back as Mcnasty and soup started yelling at each other about complete and utter nonsense. "Anyways boys how are you" soup sighed. "I started recording as Mcnasty said 'a nice long shit' and than this happened" blarg laughed. "I started recording when Mcnasty and soup start yelling" the doo laughed. "I've been streaming this entire time" Grizzy laughed. "I'm starting my stream now" soup said going on defen. "Same" Mcnasty said going on defen to and starting his stream as he waited for people to start joining. He joined the game than undefened in discord and heard soup telll blarg about something to do with meat. "What?" Mcnasty said laughing. "Soup was teaching us the importance on being nice to a women. "Not soup. Soup hates women" Mcnasty shook his head. "No thats doo. I actually have a girlfriend." Soup smiled as they all bursted out laughing. "Get it because he's gay" blarg said in between laughs. "Wow blarg you really know how to kill a joke" Grizzy said sighing from laughing so hard.

"Okay let's get started" Mcnasty said as he began recording. They joined a lobby and waited for someone else to join usually it's a child so this should be an easy recording with him. "How many rounds should we do with this kid" soup asked as the kid started singing Gucci gang. "One" Mcnasty and Grizzy said at the same time causing them all to laugh. "Please only one" blarg said as they all came to an agreement on only playing one round with this child.