Chapter 11

"Boys listen" Mcnasty started once they ended the sponsorship video as soup sent it off. "Mcnasty last time you didn't even talk to us and now you're trying to?" The doo sighed. "Just because you got a crush on her doesn't mean you can just do whatever you want Mcnasty. We're all a group. We all should have a day in who we add onto the show. Yummy has been asking if her can at least join on the podcast and it's always a no for him but you're quick to add in some girl" soup sighed.  "Listen. People like her stories, I don't know why but when she talks about it I get more views and recently my YouTube videos are doing really good because of her" Mcnasty said tried to defend her.  "So it's strictly for more views?" The doo questioned. "I mean my videos have been doing better too" Blarg agreed. "Yeah mine too" soup added.  "Yeah...well I guess you can add her in" the doo sighed. "And yummy can join anytime. Anyone can join anytime. He can join now if he wants." Mcnasty said. "We're playing rainbow six siege. No he couldn't" doo said. "One of us would have to leave" blarg added.

"I mean on ya know the podcast. Or if he wants to play with us he just ya know got to ask. And not just me ya know" Mcnasty shrugged. "Huh okay. Well we need to take a break before we start recording or streaming. So I'll see y'all I. Like three hours" the doo said as everyone said they're own little goodbyes as Mcnasty left last feeling upset.

He texted yummy asking if he wanted to join a game or join in on a podcast session to which he said he didn't care he just wanted to hang out with them. Mcnasty nodded as he turned to his calendar looking around giving yummy a date and time as yummy agreed as he texted the rest of the boys letting them know as he sighed standing up going to his bed.

He texted haley that they were taking a three hour break and afterwards they were going to be playing rainbow six siege as haley smiled nodding at her phone. Replying that would be cool she finished making cookies with her sister.

"Haley" Caitlyn stated as she hummed putting her phone away. "Do you have a boyfriend or something. You've been on your phone too much" Caitlyn said as haley shook her head no. "I made a new friends though" haley smiled as he sister nodded preheating the oven. "Oh yeah sure." Caitlyn said shaking her head. "Your sarcasm is getting better" haley said sarcastically causing Caitlyn to start chuckling as she smiled turning around scoping the cookies up and placing them on the pans as haley started working on the second batch. "Why are we making so many again?" Caitlyn asked as she placed one tray to the side.

"One pan is going to be for our house, another pan for Kaeden's birthday, ya know it's right around the corner and he loves homemade cookies" haley said about one of her youngest cousins. "Yeah well what about the two hundred other cookies" Caitlyn asked. "Well you can take some to school and give them to teachers or friends, we can take some to the neighbor. Or we can take them to the county jail or the sheriffs office, fire department or police department and give them to them." Haley suggested as Caitlyn rolled her eyes. "You're too damn nice" Caitlyn shook her head as haley agreed and shrugged.

"But you're super manipulative" Caitlyn added. "What are you talking about?" Haley asked confused as Caitlyn sighed. "You left your computer up when I went up there this morning for grandma" Caitlyn whispered. "Telling everyone you're doing schooling when in fact you're just playing video games" Caitlyn chuckled.  "Grandma bought all that stuff for you just so you can do schooling. And now imagine how she would feel when she finds out that you aren't even doing the school work. You're just using it to play video games" Caitlyn chuckled. "First of all Caitlyn, I paid grandma back all the money I owe her so those aren't her anymore they're mine, I'm allowed to do whatever I wants, and second off I am doing schooling. Just because it wasn't open on a test or a book or whatever doesn't mean I'm not doing school work Caitlyn" haley sclesred her throat. "Never. Ever. Try to blackmail me again Elise" haley said as she pulled the mixer out of a cup of water placing it in the bowl as she started mixing the ingredients together "Sorry" Caitlyn cleared her throat. "Yeah I figured you would be" haley said shrugging.

Mcnasty woke up from a two hour nap due to Millie running around on his bed as he sat up to her nibbling on his nose as he smiled. He took the dog down the stairs letting her out as he grabbed a bottle of water drinking from it as he watched the dog run to a tree, so her business than turn around and bark at the tree. "Millie. Come in now chill" Mcnasty said as the dog started to run towards him but than stopped, turned around barked twice than trouts herself back inside as Mcnasty chuckled.

He let the dog back inside as he shut the door closed as he went into his living room he turned it on as the news popped up as he pulled his phone out texting Rookid.

Mcnasty: hey girl hey

Rookid: Sup

Mcnasty: what are you doing?

Rookid: making cookies with my sister. Wby

Mcnasty: uh watching the news

Rookid: at 4 in the evening?

Mcnasty: uh yeah. Most accurate reading and it's actually 2 in the evening

Rookid: guess you're two hours awake of me cause it's 4 here

Mcnasty: we'll you're also in Florida so everything messed up there

Rookid: oh that's hilarious. You ready to play?

Mcnasty: no wait till your cookies are done mr we can play, they boys are still taking there breaks, cause no one has tried to call or text me to wake me up or let me know

Rookid: oh okay el o el. I'll talk to you later than guy

Mcnasty: okay