Chapter 8

"Hey boys" Mcnasty heard as they all sighed except for Mcnasty he couldn't help the smile growing on his face. "Oh no" blarg said. "Is this the Rookid" soup asked as haley chuckled through her mic. "What you guys don't want to play with me anymore? I'll leave" she said as Mcnasty smile dropped "no don't" he said too quickly. "Okay" haley said as a smile now grew on her face. "Mcnasty you had something to do with this didn't you" blarg asked laughing some. "Oh definitely we all know he definitely did" doo added as soup sighed. "Rookid you're digging yourself a Mcnasty hole. Jump out while you still can" soup said as haley started laughing. "Holy shit. Is she in the discord call" doo asked. "Mcnasty you simping fuck" soup yelled as Mcnasty kept quiet. "I'm sorry guys. I didn't think there would be a problem. I can leave honestly if it's gonna cause problems between y'all" she said as the doo sighed. "God I love her accent." He smiled. "She sounds just like me" soup said. "Soup your southern?" Haley asked. "Well not Florida southern" he said. "Well, I'm from bumfuck nowhere in Florida" she said. "Well I'm from bumfuck nowhere in South Carolina" he said. "Oh so you're a southern northern" haley said nodding. "No I'm southern" he said as she hummed. "What's the difference" blarg asked confused. "It's a southern thing you wouldn't understand" haley said. "Shut up Canadian" soup yelled over haley. "And what the hell do you mean a southern northern. I'm southern" he said as haley nodded. "Yes you're sorta southern on the US map. But to southerns you're a northern, just how like Alabama is kinda northern, so you're a southern northern" haley explained.

"Look I don't know what the fuck you just said. But IF YOURE CALLING ME A FUCKING YANKEE YOURE FUCKING WRONG MISS ROOKID. MCNASTY GET YOUR GIRLFRIEND" soup screamed as haley bursted out laughing causing tears to her eyes. "Doo did you get any of that" blarg asked. "No, I guess we're too northern but southern to understand"  doo said confused as haley sighed. "Here I'll help you guys. Where are all of you from?" Haley asked. "Cali" Mcnasty said for the first time. "Well that's western. You're far west so you're a western" haley said. "I'm from Missouri" the doo said. "That's western northern. Cali is straight down the western side Missouri is western northern" haley nodded. "I'm from Canada" blarg chuckled. "Oh my god" haley sighed as Mcnasty started laughing causing soup to laugh. "What is it with Canadians that everyone hates." Blarg asked confused. "It's just you being Canadian oh my god" soup said. "First off. For me, you motherfuckers are too damn nice. Hey I gotta a question for you" haley said as he hummed. "When you eat Canadian bacon is it called bacon or Canadian bacon?" Haley asked as he hummed. "It's called ham" he nodded. "Than what's ham in Canada?" Haley asked as soup groaned. "Who the fuck cares. I wanna know how the fuck I'm a northern southern?" Soup yelled as haley sighed. "From Florida's perspective. Just like how in Miami they would think I'm a northern southern because I'm in the norther part of the state. So to me your a northern southern. If you wanna be more in-depth you'd be a northern, eastern state unless where you live in the southern part of the state than your be a northern, Eastern, southerner. But just because you live above Georgia doesn't make you an automatic southern. In all honestly I don't think Georgia should be considered a fucking southern state" haley said as soup sighed. "Why are we having a fucking geography quiz in this call. We're suppose to be playing csgo" Mcnasty sighed as the match had already started. But Rookid and soup have been at each other's throat they probably don't realize that they've died.

"Now I'm just southern southern because my state is in the southern" haley said. "Well if you wanna be technical Mcnasty and I would consider you eastern southern, but too soup and blarg you'd be southern" doo said as haley hummed. "Well at least you understand" haley mumbled. "Wait I was right" he asked as haley hummed. "Holy shit. I was just saying random shit" the doo said causing blarg to laugh. "Mhm well that random shit was right" haley mumbled. "Mcnasty has a thing for Rookid" soup announced randomly. "what did I do? I haven't said anything once she joined" Mcnasty said. "Hmm you have a thing for me though?" Haley asked confused. "No" he said slowly. "Hmm good. You have no idea who I am or what I look like" haley laughed. "Oh my god. What if she looked like that slug thing off of monsters inc." the doo laughed. "Oh you mean the one that says 'I'm always watching you' that one" Rookid asked laughing as they all joined in laughing except Mcnasty. He felt uncomfortable for soups random outburst. "Holy shit that was so on point." Blarg laughed so hard he smacked his desk. "Holy shit why did you sound like her?" Soup asked as haley sighed wiping the tears from under her eyes.

"When I was younger I used to try a lot of different voices because I use to want to be a voice actor but now I'm a correctional officer and playing...csgo on the internet with a bunch of people I don't know" haley said feeling depressed she never got to do what she always wanted to do. "Well you can still always be a voice actor" blarg said. "Yeah they're always making new Disney movies. I'm sure you can find a way to put in an application or find out where they have auditions and show up and do a few voices" and he doo added. "Hey Rookid. You stream right?" Soup asked. "Yeah" she said confused. "Well you can do a few voices for us and your stream" he added. "Yeah you never know who's watching. There could be a Disney movie producers kid watching us and you do a fucking voice that no one can probably do and that kid shows they're father and boom they're trying to get into contact with you." Mcnasty added. "Yeah. Or if you're really good enough a few of your clips could get really popular with you doing voices and could end up on like Disney, or Nickelodeon and boom you're fucking marking movies with Ryan Reynolds or some shit" soup said. "Yeah maybe" haley shrugged as they all sighed continuing to play their game. "After all that motivation she still doesn't believe it" blarg sighed.