Chapter 7

"Sarg" haley heard as she turned her head as she went to walk out the gate to go home. "Yes inmate" she said rolling her eyes. She wasn't a Sargent yet only an officer. She hated when inmates called all the officers sarg. She thought it was disrespectful to the actual sergeants and lieutenants.

"Sarg I was hoping I could get some clearance to go to canteen. I haven't gone all week" he said as haley looked down at her lunch bag as she scrunched up her eyebrows. "Inmate did you not see me here all day" she asked. "Yes ma'am" he mumbled. "And now you see me walking to the gate?" She asked as he nodded. "Yes ma'am" he said as she nodded. "So obviously I'm getting ready to leave. Go back to your dorm and asked the officer there. Get out of my face inmate" she said as she went to walked back out the gate. "Officer" the other officer smiled at the Colgate walking past her. "Officer" she smiled as she heard running from behind her. "Inmate stop" the other officer yelled. Haley dropped her bag, turning around quickly and punching the inmate in the nose as he stumbled back some. "Officer are you okay" the other officer asked as she nodded. She popped her knuckles as the officer dropped to the ground with the inmate putting him in handcuffs. "What's going on here" she heard the cornel ask coming out of his office in the admin, security office. "Inmate smith tried to attack officer here while she was getting ready to leave" the officer says helping the inmate to his feet. "Put him in solitary confinement" the cornel said ask the officer nodded walking off with the inmate. Haley huffed as she picked up her bag.

"Are you okay Officer" the cornel asked as haley nodded. "He's been bothering me all day with dumb questions than tried to ask for clearance to go to canteen before I left. I basically told him to fuck off and he attacked me. I gotta do an incident report?" Haley asked the Cornel shook his head. "Go home. I'll have you do it tomorrow. Have a good night" he said as haley nodded. "Thank you sir" haley nodded as they went there separate ways. Haley went and clocked out. Checking her keys in to get her car keys and showed her bag to the person at the gate so she can leave. She heard the buzzing as she opened the gate as she slammed it shut as she went to her car racing off home.

—————————
"Alright boys are we going to be playing tonight?" Mcnasty asked after the podcast ended. "I can't I gotta do something" Grizzy said. "Oh you got that tournament tonight right" the doo asked as he hummed. "Yeah. Yeah I do suppose to be about four hours long" he sighed as they all nodded behind their computers. "Well I hope you have fun" blarg laughed. "Yeah gotta order my Popeyes now or I'll lose the tournament trying to order some while trying to play" Grizzy laughed as they joined in. "Okay bye guys" Grizzy said leaving the call as they all said their goodbyes.

"Okay boys what we playing tonight?" Soup asked leaning back in his chair. "How about among us" blarg asked. "Oh we haven't played among us in awhile" the doo agreed. "Cause we all suck. Mcnasty sucks at imposter and when he's crew he acts like the damn imposter, blarg sucks at lying and doo, he just sucks" soup said as they started laughing. "Get it because he's gay" Mcnasty said as blarg laughed. "Shut up Mcnasty" he added as he sighed deeply trying to stop laughing. "Okay than what do you guys want to play?" The doo asked as they all sighed. "Well we played war zone too much this week" soup sighed. "Yeah we also played some valorant too" Mcnasty mumbled. "Yeah I'm also not getting a lot of views on valorant" blarg mumbled. "Me either. We only really got views when we played csgo" Mcnasty said as they all agreed. "So we playing csgo?" The doo asked. "Yeah" Mcnasty said logging on creating a lobby. "What about rainbow six" blarg asked. "No we don't need to play that" soup said. "We at least need to wait alittle bit. We played it way too much" Mcnasty said. "Yeah I'm kinda burned out on it" the doo added as Mcnasty texted Rookid on discord sending her the link so she can join. He saw she saw it meaning she got off of work.

He smiled some as the started a game and a random player joined. "So Mcnasty. Did you stay up all night last night looking for that girls Instagram or discord" blarg asked. "No" Mcnasty said. "How long did it take you than" soup asked as Mcnasty sighed. "Guys maybe he didn't. He probably is just hoping she'll randomly join again tonight. I don't think he stayed up looking for her" the doo said as he giggled. "Yeah. You guys don't know I probably didn't even do it at all. Maybe she found me and texted me. But to answer your question soup it took my about ten minutes on Instagram" Mcnasty said as they bursted out laughing as they all talked and chatted about random things instead of talking to their random player.

——————

Haley saw the text from Mcnasty as she just got done helping clean the kitchen, her hair still wet from the shower she took before dinner as she was helping put up dishes. "Haley honey" she heard as she turned around seeing her grandma. "Yes" she said putting her phone up then placing a cup on a shelf. "Honey I think you should just go to sleep once you're done. Here I'll put the rest of the dishes away, you go ahead and go to bed. Your school work can wait till tomorrow when you are off" her grandma smiled. "Grandma tomorrow I might get mandatory so I could possibly go to work tomorrow I'm not sure. But I'll be fine. I can put these dishes up and do a few hours of school work. Don't worry about me. I got this" haley smiled as her grandma sighed. "I just don't want to see you stressed like this" her grandma said as haley shook her head. "If you wanna help, while I put these dishes up take Tara outside for me, than I'll go to bed okay" haley smiled as her grandma sighed.

"Well, I'll take your dog out. But I know you're gonna be up there doing school work instead of actually going to sleep. Just don't stay up too late okay" her grandma said as haley nodded. "I promise" haley smiled as her grandma took her dog out through the back door, as haley quickly put the rest of the dishes up, she went out side grabbing her phone from her pocket texting Mcnasty that she could play and she's off tomorrow so she'll be able to play more, and possibly more early. She sighed as Tara walked up to her as haley and her went inside as they went up to haley's room, haley sighed as she went to her desk starting her stream as Tara laid under her desk next to haley feet going to sleep.