Chapter 6

Haley woke up from her sleep, to the annoying sound of her five o'clock alarm but, she found herself smiling. She turned her alarm off. Stretching and popping her back as she sighed. "Today better be a good day" she sighed as she got up and got dressed for the day, she walked down the stairs making herself a cup of coffee as she opened the fridge and saw her family made her a lunch for work. She smiled as she grabbed the containers and shoved them into a see through bag with a few bottles of water. She hummed to herself as she walked into the living room. "Hello honey" her grandma beamed from the living room chair she sat in watching the news, haley sat down in the other one smiling at her. "I hope you have a good day today honey" her grandma smiled. "I do too. Thank you for the lunch" haley smiled as her grandma nodded. "I stopped by the store yesterday and got your grandpa to make you something I think you'd like" she smiled raising her brows. "Well don't keep me waiting what is it" haley asked smiling.

"It's the beef ramen, with pepperoni pieces and cheese. Your sister saw it on a tiktok. But we didn't know how the ramen would do getting reheated back up so we used spaghetti noodles instead but still used the beef seasoning packet to sock it in. Let me know it it's good" she said as haley smilies nodding. "Thank you. I will definitely let you guys know once I get home from work" she smiled stepping some of her coffee. "Do you know what you would like to have for dinner tonight" her grandpa said coming into the living room now holding a cup of coffee. "I'm not sure. I'm okay with anything" haley shrugged. "How about some greens. We haven't had greens in awhile" her grandma said looking over at her husband as he sat down in his chair. "Yeah some greens, and pork chops, maybe some fried cornbread sounds amazing" I agreed as her grandfather nodded. "You guys are too southern for me" her sister said coming into the living room now shaking her head at them, rubbing her tired eyes as she walked to the bathroom. "Well we grew up in the south" her grandfather snorted. "If you haven't had greens, grits, and fried cornbread are you really from the south" her grandma asked as haley chuckled.

Her sister got done in the bathroom as haley looked over at her as she went into to her. "Caitlyn am I taking you to uncles to caught the bus or are you getting in the bus here" haley asked as Caitlyn groaned. "I don't know and I don't care" she said getting all attitude with her. "It was just a question. I need to know I gotta leave before 6:30 to make it on time to work" haley said as Caitlyn rubbed her temples. Well I'm not even dressed and I haven't done my makeup yet" Caitlyn said as I sighed looking at the clock on my phone seeing it was 6:15. Haley sighed as she shrugged. "Guess you're getting on the bus here. Have a good day at school CeCe" haley smiled walking towards the door, grabbing her keys.

"Bye haley have a good day at work" her grandma said. "Be safe" her grandpa yelled. "Hope an inmate gives you covid" her sister said going back into her room. "If he does ill bring it home to you so i don't know why you'd want to wish that on me" haley said as she set her coffee cup down as Caitlyn groaned mumbling things under her breath as haley shook her head. "Bye guys. I'll see y'all later" haley said as she walked out the door.

Haley walked towards her car sighing deeply as today, she had to go to the training building at the facility so she isn't really working more of going over lesson plans this week. She got into her car as she raced off towards the gas station grabbing an energy drink and putting gas in her car as she raced off to the facility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mcnasty sat up in his bed as he yawned and popped his back. He got up and did his usual things, going to the bathroom, chugging a monster, eating some leftover takeout, than feeding Millie and watching her run around outside until she was done, then going up to his room and taking a shower. He soon got out wrapping a towel around his lower waist as he looked at the time seeing it was 11 in the afternoon he sighed as he walked out of his bathroom putting on some clothes, he got a call coming in as he looked and saw blarg was calling him, he answered putting it on speaker. "Hello?" Mcnasty questioned as blarg took a deep breath. "THE GOONS PODCAST IS STARTING SOON HURRY UP BITCH" blarg yelled than hung up. Mcnasty nodded "alright" he said going back down to his kitchen, typing on his phone texting someone from his Instagram account than going to his discord seeing that Rookid wasn't online. He sighed as he grabbed a bottle of water and another monster as he went to his office shutting the door so Millie wouldn't distract him.

He sat down in his chair as he signed onto his computer organizing his set up some than putting away a video he was working on to upload today but he guessed he was going to have to wait on finishing it now that he has to join the podcast. He hummed to himself he moved his folders he was working on to the opposite side of the computer to make it knowns it wasn't done. He went onto his discord making sure his camera was disconnect and joining the call between, doo, blarg, soup, Grizzy and now him.