Chapter 9

After a few good rounds and a Butt load on jokes mostly from Mcnasty and soup, haley was genuinely getting tired and needed to go to sleep. Haley sighed not meaning to sigh in her mic causing the boys to raise a brow. "Oh are we not fucking good enough for you anymore Rookid" the doo asked. "Yeah Rookid are we not good enough for you. Huh? Your boyfriend, Mcnasty didn't even tell us you were joining us today so we should be upset" blarg shot as haley started laughing. "Dude" Mcnasty said shaking his head. "Rookid you still haven't answered" soup said in his mic, monotoned. "No guys I'm just tired. I had a rough day at work" haley said yawning. "Really?" Soup asked as haley hummed. "Can you tell us another crazy story for work before you leave than" Mcnasty said refusing to start the new match as everyone agreed. "Uhm okay, give me a second" haley said leaning back in her chair as she tried to think. "Not a lot of crazy things happen huh?" Blarg asked. "No no, it's a prison weird shit happen a lot, crazy stuff doesn't happen a lot though" haley said sitting up in her chair.

"Define crazy and weird shit for a prison" Mcnasty said as haley hummed. "Well crazy, is like riots, officers being ambushed or taken down, or being in a hostile situation, weird is like searching bunks and finding weapons, and drugs, and things like that and seeing how the prisoners react to us finding it" haley sighed. "Ah okay I got a story" haley smiled sitting up in the chair clearing her throat. "Okay so it was a beautiful day, I was one of the yard officers, there was a yard Sargent, and a few other yard officers. Now we were out there for rec and for the inmates who were cutting the grass and weed-eating and stuff like that right so at the same time canteen was being ran, ya know when the inmates can go to this building where they sell snacks and drinks stuff, like coco mix and fruit punch packets and drinks ya know stuff like that it's like a small, cheap ear than cheap dollar store okay. Now the inmates family and friends can send them money and they have an ID card which is also like their bank account card right" Rookid said as all the boys in unison said 'okay' as haley took that as a continue.

"So I was standing next to one of the canteens making sure no one was getting extra and making sure they got what they asked for and could afford. Well this one inmate about six foot, and 220 pounds come up and he's scary and I'm an officer I can't show fear right so he walks up to the canteen and is trying to get some food and he asked for me to turn away, I said no, I guess other officer turn away when he tells them to turn away but I wasn't. Anyways, he yelled at me to turn away and once again I told him no and told him to go back to his dorm, he refused and pulled out the smallest shank I've ever seen, I mean it was small but it was sharp as hell too. He points it at me and says 'I fucking told you to turn away sarg so turn away' and I once again said no, now the dorm he was in I barley worked, so he didn't know how I operated and I didn't know how he operated either. The other inmates who knew what kind of officer I was they were telling him to ya know just give me the shank and to go back to his dorm and come back tomorrow." Haley said but was interrupted. "So to the other inmates that knew you. You're like a badass" soup asked.

"Sorta, they just know I won't take any of their shit. I'm a really easy person to get along with and this inmate didn't know that. So I held my hand out for him to hand me the shank and I had a smile on my face and I said 'I don't feel like doing a lot of unnecessary paper work, so hand me the shank, tell me you found it, and go on with your prison life, he didn't like that and he looked at the inmate running the canteen and said 'you still owe me, I'll be back for it' cause he fucking knew he was going in the whole and getting transported, so he tried to attack me with the shank, and it gave me like this penny wise cut from my eyebrow down my eyeball stopping on my cheek, and I didn't have a can of pepper spray, which after this I was advise to always take a can, so this inmate is trying his best to stab me and all I have is a radio, cuffs, and a pocket full of gloves, so I took my radio, and on the top of it is this red button, that once you press it everyone on the compound that has one can hear everything you are sayin, so I say out loud where I am and asking for back up, I say the inmate has a weapon and then the radio just starts this loud peeping for officers to hear, so I took my radio and chunked it at the inmates head, causing him to drop the shank and grab his head, than I kick the shank away from any inmates, and I tell him to turn around and submit to handcuffs, he ignores me and tries to look for the shank, he can't find it so he just runs towards me, I kick him in the chest, which cause him to stumble back some only to come at me again, this time he picked me up and slammed onto a table and tried to punch me in the face, I covered my face and then my uncle, he works with me as an officer, tackled this inmate off of me, my uncle's girlfriend at the time, also an officer, comes over and takes me to medical, where I got examined, and had to write a report about it" haley finished her story with a small smile touching where her scar now sat on her face.

"Holy shit. That's crazy" the doo sighed. "Yeah and what's crazy is I bet you thought that you would never get hurt" Mcnasty said. "Actually no, working in a prison you do not ever go in with an 'I can't get hurt. That'll never happen to me' type attitude  it's more of 'I wonder when this is going to happen to me' in prison never fucking say never" haley said serious as they all took a breath. "Holy shit that's insane" soup mumbled. "I don't think I could work at a prison" blarg laughed. "I definitely couldn't" doo laughed. "You'd be someone's bitch" soup laughed. "Okay guys I gotta go" Rookid said stretching in her chair. "No don't go I wanna hear more stories" Mcnasty sighed. "I've got a lot of questions" the doo said. "Well Mcnasty has my discord, just ask him for it, add me, I'll add y'all back in the morning maybe if I check, and I'll answer whatever questions, it would be really cool if I could join you guys in a game again though" haley smiled as she logged out of the game. "Okay well bye roo" Mcnasty said. "Bye Rookid" the doo, and blarg said at the same time. "Bye" soup said as haley left the call, she sighed as she ended her streaming going to her bed and falling back onto it falling asleep almost on impact.