Chapter 3

"Bye haley, see you tomorrow" haley heard one of her colleagues call after her as she clocked out at midnight. "Bye" she waved as she raced to her car. She turned her phone on after it being off all day and saw she had texts from some of her friends asking if she could hang out or if she was at work. She responded to them saying she was at work. She sighed as she got into her car and raced off home. Blaring a song she heard on tiktok through her car radio.

~~~~

Once haley got home she immediately jumped into the shower. Getting all the dirt, grim, the spit, the inmates would spit on her. She sighed as she got out of the shower drying her body off realizing she didn't bring any clothes into the bathroom with her. She sighed as she wrapped the towel around her tightly, grabbing her dirty clothes and racing to the laundry room. She threw them in the washer and than raced up the steps to her room. "Haley honey" she heard her grandma call for her. "YES MAAM" haley screamed indicating she was in her room, she started getting dressed, brushing out her hair. "Haley, what do you want for dinner honey" she asked. "Oh it doesn't matter to me I am completely fine with anything" haley said as her grandma hummed. "Well how was work." She asked as haley sighed. "Tiring like usual but I love it somehow" haley smiled some as her grandma tapped on the stairs. "Okay well how many spat on you today honey" she asked as haley chuckled.

"Only one" haley said as her grandma grinned. "Well that's good. Soon it'll be none" her grandma smiled. "Yeah" haley mumbled. "Well I bet you're tired so I'll call you down when dinner is done okay" her grandma said. "Okay thank you" haley said as she stretched. She sighed as she set an alarm for 4:30pm so she could wake up before dinner and have time to help set the table. She laid down, wrapping herself in her blankets, she put on YouTube on her tv and watched some youtubers she had always adored. She loves The Boys channel. She has their toothbrush tattoos on her arms, smiling at them as she traced juicy, her favorite. "Haley are you asleep" she heard her younger sister. "No" haley said yawning shortly after as her sister raced up the steps, she heard more than just her sister coming up as Caitlyn flopped onto the edge of the bed as haley's dog, Tara, jumped up on the bed laying next to her as haley turned petting the dogs head.

"What's up CeCe" haley smiled calling Caitlyn by her nickname. "Well, I got your chores done along with mine" Caitlyn smiled. "Thank you" haley smiled. "No problem, so when is your days off again" Caitlyn asked as haley sighed. "I believe this week they have me off on Thursday and Friday." Haley said looking up at the ceiling trying to remember. "Why" haley asked confused. "Well, I kinda want to go to a friends house and than they want to go to the movies the next day but we need a ride" Caitlyn said looking at me. "So I assume you want me to drop you off at your friends house on Friday, and than on Saturday take you guys to the movies" haley asked raising her brow. "Oh, and you wanna pay for us? That's so sweet haley thank you" Caitlyn smiled as haley sighed.

"Caity. Why don't you just get a job and save up the money for your own vehicle or at least to buy your own movie tickets and stuff" haley asked sighing as Caitlyn rolled her eyes. "Haley can you do it or not" she asked getting upset with haley as haley sighed. "It's only two tickets, two drinks, two popcorns and probably some candy. That's not too much, I already paid my vehicle insurance and my phone bill so yeah I should have enough money for you and your friend" haley smiled as her sister nodded. "Friend? You means friends?" Caitlyn asked. "Wait. What do you mean" haley asked confused as Caitlyn sighed. "You can't tell grandma or grandpa though" Caitlyn said as haley nodded. "Okay so it's gonna be me and Macy, but Macy wants to bring her boyfriend so I'm not gonna be third wheeling so I was gonna bring my guy friend" Caitlyn smiled.

"And Macy's boyfriend Caitlyn pay for themselves and your guy friend can't pay for you and him either?" I asked confused. "Haley, they're broke" she said as if it was obvious. "They got jobs?" Haley asked as Caitlyn nodded. "They got their own vehicles or are they taking their parents" haley asked as Caitlyn scratched the back of their heads. "They both have their own vehicles" Caitlyn mumbled. "So they have enough money to buy gas, pay their insurance, which I hope they have, and they have the money to buy the vehicles but they don't have like 5 bucks for a ticket and some extra cash for snacks?" Haley asked as Caitlyn shrugged. "How old are they" haley asked. "Macy's boyfriend is 23 and my guy friend is 21" Caitlyn said as haley's eyes fell from her head. "You're only 16" haley said as Caitlyn sucked her teeth. "You're making this seem like it's a bad thing" Caitlyn said as haley got aggravated and rolled over facing away from her. "I'll have to think about it Caitlyn" haley said as Caitlyn groaned. "Well let me know soon, if not I gotta text her and tell her mom is gonna take us" Caitlyn said standing up from the bed looking down at haley as haley looked up at her tv watching the boys run around in VRchat doing random and dumb stuff as haley chuckled at juicy screaming every now and than.

Caitlyn shook her head as she walked down the stairs as haley took a deep breath, closing her eyes and trying her best to go to sleep.