KIM'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS

MR KIM (kim namjoon)

CEO "Kim's fashion home",second popular business man world wide after the jeons..
The company deals with clothes,shoes,bags,accessories (anything that has to do with fashion).

Mr kim took over his dad company years ago after the death of his parent who died together on their way to lA in a plane..
He was very young then but he still tried had to make the company one of the best,making it the 2nd most selling company world wide..

During this hard time no one was with him except for his boyfriend kim soekjin..(well we are in the 21st century so people are starting to find the lgbt world comfortable).

Though jin's parent never wanted them to be together but they still fight their way through and later on they got married..

Mr kim (Kim soekjin

Mr kim (Kim soekjin..world wide handsome).

World wide handsome indeed he is,he was the moon of his college those days when he was in school,very popular and till now he his.

He is married to Mr Kim,CEO kim's fashion home...though his parent refused at first but came with times to it later on.he owns a very famous and fancy restaurant in Seoul.

Jin loves his husband dearly and wanted a complete home,a complete family,he talked to his husband about them adopting a child and kim namjoon was ready to do anything to make his husband happy. ..they were planning to until the unexpected happened..

Jin started to act funny like,he cry on little thing,becomes extremely moody,eat foods he never craved for,sleep anyhow and was lazy to go to work making his assistant manage all..
Mr kim was really worried for his sudden behavior,he talked to his husband so they could go to the hospital for check up but he refused saying it normal...

Until he started vomiting and Mr kim couldnt take it anymore so he drove his husband to the hospital where it was confirmed that kim seokjin was pregnant...

It was a great news and also a shock to everyone even to the doctor,but the doctor assured them that it was normal and 10% out of 100% of men can actually carry a baby and he his a lucky one..the doctor also made the couple understand he can only get pregnant just ones so they should be extra careful with the baby untill the delivery...

The couple were really happy they could get a child of their own,their blood and flesh.Mr kim treated his husband with utmost care,he even took off from work after making sure the company is in safehands.

Few months later kim soekjin gave birth to their one and only child,kim Taehyung,an ethereal being,he was too cute that he could be mistaken for a doll..

His parents pampered him a lot,provide him with everything possible,he happens to be their sunshine,they love him dearly.

KIMTAEHYUNG
one and only son of Mr and Mr kim.
Kim Taehyung is soft,cute,beautiful,a ball of sunshine..
He can be cute and at the same time sassy,I mean very sassy..he loves Gucci alot..

He study at SNU
A 2nd year business student..
No 1 most beautiful.

Kim taehyung is a well known and popular model,he model for his father's company..

He cross dresses at times and really don't give a shit about what people say...he also love to party.
Can sing and dance.

Many people approach him but believe me they are all fake..

Kim taehyung has just one friend,his best friend.PARK JIMIN.

PARK JIMINSon of Mr and mrs parks

PARK JIMIN
Son of Mr and mrs parks.
Son of the CEO "park's LG"
(Gadgets).
Taehyungs best friend
Sassy,simple and easy going.
Doesn't take shit.
2nd year student at SNU.
Also a business major.
Can sing and dance.
Have a crush on his senior.
No 2 most beautiful.
Also like to cross dress and party.

The end of the Kim's intro

**note:I made all of them rich because I really can't stand one being poor or average...

So I will move to the real story since am done with intro.

Other character will be introduced later in the chapters.

THANKS
BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜.