CHAPTER 16

Good morning eomma,taehyung said coming down from his room to join his eomma who was on the dinning table...

Good morning prince,jin said smiling widely at his cute son and bestfriend...

Aunt,do we really have to wake this early...am still sleepy....Jimin who was behind taehyung whined...(since taehyung likes to call jin eomma,jimin also prefare to him aunt)..

When jin was done preparing breakfast,he went to his son's room to wake both him and Jimin up..he made sure they were fully awake and were in the restroom to wash up,before leaving to set the Table....

Sorry,sweethearts I wasn't home to make you guys dinner so I thought of making you both your favorites...

Our favorite,Jimin said happily pulling out a chair to sit,with taehyung doing same....

Eomma is appa not home....

Yes,he left early,he needs to finish up somethings but will be home soon...jin said opening the ceramic plates on the table displaying the food he made...

Oh OK...taehyung said looking at the foods in front of him in aww...

(Imagine a set of table with drinks,water and this food)...

Wow...aunt,this is superb..jimin exclaimed eyes wide opened..this not the first time he has eaten food made by jin...but it been long he cooked his favorite,(meat,kimchi jjigae)...he couldn't wait to devour his meal...

Eomma,is this a bribe....taehyung said cutely looking at his mom...

Not really,just want to make up for last night,I no you love to eat food made by me only....jin said smiling at his son...

Yes,you have no idea how much I love your cooking...taehyung said pulling his bowl of japchae close to him...

Ain't you going to eat,taehyung asked noticing it was just two bowls,him and Jimins on the table....

Nope,I ate with your appa already,he wouldn't eat without me....jin said trying to hide his red face from his son...

Awwwn,i envy you aunt.....I wish to have a lovely married life like yours..

Don't worry you will...jin said smiling at Jimin....

How is prince's love life...jin asked after a while...

Eomma,taehyung whined....he knows when they start talking then there is no stopping...

Hmm,boring as usual aunt,I think we need to go check him up,does he even have a heart...Jimin said playfully...

My son do have a heart,he just haven't find the one...right prince,jin said smiling at his son...

Y yes mom,I will someday...am not in a hurry,taehyung said..the thought of a certain ravenette crossing his mind....

You don't need to rush,take your time OK..

OK eomma....

Jin smiled then turned his gaze to Jimin who was happily eating his breakfast..
So how is your relationship with Yoonki....

Oww,aunt is not yoonki it yoongi...jimin said smiling shly..

Jin chuckled at his cuteness,either Yoongi or yoonki,as long as you no who am referring to...

Hmm sure aunt...well we are pretty cool,you see,he get jealous easily,and I love that about him,there was a time.................................Jimin continue to talk,daydreaming while talking about his boyfriend with jin listening,laughing at some funny part...