CHAPTER 29

Within seconds their lips met....they both felt like time stopped and the only thing they were concentrated on was how perfect their lips fit on each other....

After all this days of sadness,jungkook finally felt good,oh,how much he wanted this... it was a peck at first,but then he slid his tongue into taehyung's mouth seeking for permission which taehyung gladly gave...he sucked on his upper lips...not intense nor rough....

Taehyung couldn't describe how he felt,he felt jungkook's tongue slipped inside his mouth demanding,not wasting time he opened his mouth giving him permission.....it was taehyung's first kiss but that doesn't mean he don't know how it done,he has watched lot of movies and read lots of +18 books....but then he never felt how good it was until now...
He felt sparks all over his body,his heart was beating like crazy....he wanted to kiss more and their laying position wasn't helping.....

As if jungkook read his mind,he sat up on the bed,back resting on the head board,pulling taehyung along with him,not breaking the kiss while he make him sit properly and comfortably on his laps...

Taehyung could feel jungkook's arm tighten around his waist,pulling him closer if that was possible...taehyung wrapped his hand around jungkook's neck loosely but firm...titling his head to the side to deepen the kiss...kissing jungkook was much more good than he had imagined..he didn't want to stop,but he have too,as he was short of breath guessing Jungkook was too...he pulled away,red tinted on his cheeks....jungkook rested his forehead on taehyung's as he try to catch his breath....his hands softly caressing taehyung's clothed waist...

We just kissed....taehyung said,voice merely audible...

Hmm,jungkook answered simply..

Why.....well taehyung was doubting why Jungkook kissed him,to him it nothing,he didn't regret it,in fact he wanted more,but to jungkook,he just wanted to know why....did he forget he has a girlfriend....

Should I tell you....

Yes,I want to know....

I will tell you a story then....

A story,taehyung asked confused,pulling his head away from jungkook...if it related to what i asked then go ahead....

Jungkook nodded,it related....

Let me sit else where....taehyung said trying to get up from jungkook's lap...

It OK sit here...Jungkook said pulling him back...

Wont your leg hurt....

Nope,it won't....

OK then...am all hears taehyung said...

It the story of a boy,Jungkook started,taehyung nodding his head indicating he was listening....

His parents are wealthy and they love him a lot....when his dad told him he would be studying away from his home town,he was damn happy,why because he loves to travel places and make new friends...jungkook said with a smile...

When he got there,his first year he met new people,many approached him and he was glad to meet them all...he made a circle of four friends,two boys and two girls with him making them five,they go out a lot of time,the bills was always on him but he didn't mind,he just wanted to make his new friends happy....jungkook smiled sadly...took taehyung's hand in his...taehyung was not sure how this story is related to the question he asked,but he kept quiet...because he was enjoying the story...

Not until the second year,when they were about to write exams he came to know their true intentions....he overheard their conversation about him and he felt his heart cracked...all the while it was just them,they never considered him as their friends Instead he was their money bag...jungkook paused then continued..