CHAPTER 30

Are you sure,is it safe to tell them,you know,you guys just got together as boyfriends....

It ok,but I won't tell them who not yet,promise you wont too minie..

I promise...gosh am really happy for you taetae,cant believe we both are no longer single....he said hugging his best friend..

Am happy too minie...

Taehyung well he has been smiling sheepishly...ever since jungkook left,he just couldn't stop giggling to himself,rolling on his bed like an highschool girl who got noticed by her crush...pink permanently dusted on his cheeks....

I think dinner is ready let's go down.....

Right behind you....

Whoa,you are really in a good mood today....earlier you were crying your eyes out and now...just look at you...Jimin teased...

Taehyung rolled his eyes,hurrying  to join his parents for dinner....

Eomma,appa...taehyung greeted,pecking them both on the cheeks,leaving the two surprised but relief and happy....their son has been moody this past two days and they were well aware of it..but today he was back to his usual self,happier than ever....what could have happened..they thought...

Uncle,aunt..Jimin greeted sitting close to taehyung....

What happened to my prince jiminie,why his he overly excited..jin asked confused..

What did you mean overly excited...taehyung asked cutely....

You are acting normal but a bit weird...Namjoon stated...

Taehyung just grinned,is he that obvious...he smiled to himself....

See,his eomma pointed out...and your face turning red...are you hot or something....

Aunt,stop embarrassing him....

But am not...

Oh,you have no idea how much you are...Jimin sniggered...

Uhn but....

Will you at least let me talk eomma...

Go ahead prince...namjoon interjected....

The table was silent,all eyes on Taehyung,wanting to know why he is so happy,except for jimin who already knows why....

The sheepish smile was still present on taehyung face...he cleared his throat looking from his appa to eomma..

Am like minie now...he said seeing his parent looking at him,confusion all over their faces...and Jimin with the "like seriously" face...

What did you mean you are like Jimin...it was his appa who asked...

Uhmm,what i meant is that...drifting off not knowing how to put it....not that he couldn't tell his parents,he was sure they will accept him and be very happy for him but then will he be able to stand his eomma and Jimin....

Your innocent prince is no longer single,he has a boyfriend...Jimin completed it for him...

Uhn...what...taehyung's appa and eomma said at the same time...

Yay..Jimin..I was going to tell them myself...

You are welcome...

Really prince..you now have a boyfriend...

Hmm,taehyung nodded,shyly...gaze down as he ate his meal....

Wow,my baby is no longer single,I can't believe it...jin said dramatically..whipping out a fake tears...