CHAPTER 10

Taetae,please....jimin said sitting in front of Taehyung who doesn't want to talk to him...

Jimin has gone to see taehyung immediately he left yoongi's place,with yoongi dropping him off.

Luckily for him taehyung was out of bed,he was sitting in front of his PC,playing overwatch with box of pizza and soft drinks littering around him...

Taehyung got up early due to his phone constant ring,he picked it up,realizing it is eomma,they talked for a while,before the call ended,he tried to sleep back but couldn't so he got up,did his usual daily routine,took his bath,dressed in a comfortable wear...

he was putting on a blue short and a black T-shirt....thinking of what to do,since his best friends is too busy to even contact him...he decided to play overwatch but before that,he ordered for a box of pizza and soft drink..within few minutes,it was delivered,so he sat playing and eating at the same time..until he heard a knock on the door of his room,he went to open it thinking it one of the maids but was met with a smiling Jimin..he frown at him then went back to his game ignoring his best friend...

Taetae please..listen to me...ok....jimin said wanting to get taehyung's attention....

I wanted you to talk to him,but didn't expect you to leave without informing me,you left me alone,knowing you are the only one am close too...taehyung said looking at his best friend,his voice cold..

Am sorry,really sorry taetae,I won't do that again,I will make sure to Inform you and not leave next time..ok..pretty please....jimin said pouting...

On one condition,taehyung said looking at his cute pouting friend...

what condition...Jimin said blinking his eyes,staring at his best friend..

Hmm you see,there is this new gucci lingerie that just came out yesterday,if you can get that for me,then I will forgive you...

Really,just a gucci lingerie...jimin quickly picked out his phone searching for the new product...

This?..he showed the pics to taehyung..

he showed the pics to taehyung

GG TULLE LINGERIE SET

Yes,that,taehyung said excitedly...

Jimin added the piece to the cart,paid for it and was sent a message that his goods will be delivered in two days time....

See,he showed the message to taehyung,am I forgiven now...uhh pretty.

Yes you are,my soulmate,taehyung said hugging his best friend....

So tell me about it,how do you end up leaving with yoongi hyung...taehyung said dragging his friend to the bed...they sat there facing each other...Jimin cleared his throat..getting all shy and flustered.. As he began to explain to his best friend what happened....

BACK TO SATURDAY

After taehyung left,asking jimin to try and talk to Yoongi...he turned to look at him...yoongi's eyes were still closed....he went to sit close to him