CHAPTER 19

Am hungry,let order something....

Me too,I will order,what should I order guys..yoongi asked typing out something on his phone....

Hmm,hamburger and sprite...Hosoek answered not looking up from his pc...

What about you Jungkook...yoongi asked....he waited few seconds but there was no reply he raised his head to look at the younger who was busy on his phone,doing God knows what...

Jungkook....hoseok called too,receiving no reply he went closer to the male,despite that Jungkook was still unaware of hoseok's presence...

hoseok called too,receiving no reply he went closer to the male,despite that Jungkook was still unaware of hoseok's presence

(

with blue hair of cause)..

Whoa...how can a person look this cute..look this appetizing....Jungkook said lowly....he has been going through taehyung's facebook profile,staring and admiring the blue haired image...

I no right....Hosoek said closer to the ravenette ear...

Ahh,Jungkook screamed,his cell phone almost falling off his hand....

Hosoek was sitting across of him but all of a sudden he was very close to his face...

Hyung....you scared the hell out of me,why did you appear suddenly like that......

Why won't I,you were lost..thank me for bringing you back to life...Hosoek said with a shrug going back to his place...

What was he doing...yoongi asked not aware since he was sitting far from them...

He was looking at taehyung's picture....

Taehyung's picture...yoongi asked with a raised brows....

Yeah,go check for yourself..Hosoek said typing out something on his PC..

So you were lost staring at taehyung's picture...yoongi said amused...

I was not lost,I was just going through his pics that all...

Alright then,what was I saying before you and Hosoek little episode...

Pardon....Jungkook asked confused...

A while ago,I was.saying something,what was it.....

Ohh,you were saying something..Jungkook said scratching the back of his head,smiling sheepishly...

Yes I was...yoongi said with a scoff...

Hmm,I guess I must have zoned out....

Sure....we planned to order for snacks so what did you want...am ordering...

Hmm...donot and chocolate...I still have my milk in the fridge....

Ok...yoongi said finally placing the order...

Will arrive soon....he added...

So Jungkook...

Yeah...

About taehyung...

Hmm what about him...

Did you perhaps like him...you no it rare to see you interested in someone to the extend you were lost looking at his pics...

I was curious too you know...have seen how you look at him,it different from the way you look at others..Hosoek confirmed...

True right..Jungkook said with a smile,he dropped his phone facing his best friends who did the same stopping what ever they were doing....

He has been thinking about it lately and wanted to talk to his friends about his new found feelings but wasn't opportuned to do that...

It was weird at first,I didn't no what I was feeling,I just wanted to be around him,talk to him...he makes me happy,he makes me feel things I don't feel before and I wasn't densed to realize I was falling for him.....I like him a lot...Jungkook said with a smile....but I doubt if he feels the same...Jungkook said sadly...

Hey don't feel sad...who knows..he might feel the same...Hosoek said.....but wow,it surprising and amazing,jeon jungkook now have a crush...Hosoek added smiling widely at his friend....so he likes taehyung and not yoona...hoseok thought...he was very happy for him....you see Hosoek admire Taehyung a lot but not the romantic way,he sees him like a brother..a brother he really wants to protect...

Am not surprised though...just wanted you to admit it yourself...yoongi said with a shrug....

Really hyung....jungkook asked surprised...

Yeah...you were only obvious to me,since others were to dumb to notice...

Yah.....I noticed too so am not dumb...Hosoek whined...

Yeah yeah,what ever help you sleep at night....

Jungkook just chuckled at his best two friends.....

So am I the only one without a crush...hoseok asked..

Yeah you are....sorry you....Jungkook said mockingly......

Don't worry I will find one soon....Hosoek said determined...

Wish you luck with that...yoongi said...

Ding dong ding dong...

Oh,I almost forgot I was starving...yoongi said getting up to get the door...

He came inside later with the snacks and drinks on his hand.. after signing the necessary papers...

Here ..yoongi said dropping the snacks on the center table....

They all grabbed theirs,with Jungkook going to the kitchen to get his milk from the fridge...he joined his friends later as they continued to talk....

I heard there is going to be a party for youngsters after the formal birthday party at the parks...Hosoek informed..

Should we ditch the formal and just attend the informal....yoongi asked..he really hates formal party,party with parents sucks...

I wish we can...our parents won't let us....jungkook groaned...

Don't worry guys,it just 2 hours before the real party....we just have to do our best with the intros and leave...Hosoek said already dreading the idea of walking up and down the hall just to greet other business partner,making many allies...

Yeah...we just have to do that...yoongi sighed...

THANKS
BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜