CHAPTER 28

W why are you here.....

Can we find a place to talk....jungkook asked ignoring the silverette question...

What do you want to talk about....

Can we get a place first,at least....

Uhn ok,the class is empty,let's talk here then,Jimin answered going back inside the class with jungkook following behind...they sat opposite each other,Jimin being eager to know what the ravenette wants to talk about..

...,.....

Jungkook was coming back from the restroom after his little argument with yoona,she followed him wanting to talk to him but he asked her to leave...which she did...he was walking back to class when he heard a way too familiar voice...he wanted to keep going but he couldn't,he moved closer,leaning his back on the wall...

He felt his heart shattered at all taehyung was saying,to the other person who he is sure was Jimin...what made it worse was that he could hear the crack in taehyung's voice indicating he was crying..he wanted to leave,not wanting to hear more about his so called crush but froze when he heard his name being mentioned...

**It ok taetae,jungkook doesn't have eyes,why would he leave a world wide handsome like you to date a girl who isn't as cute as you...

**how am I blind and what with me dating a girl...

**I know right,he is blind.....

Jungkook was more confused....

**the guy who he likes,but is taken,is it me..or am I hearing things...why am I blind....

His thoughts came to an halt when he saw taehyung already out of the classroom and leaving....

..................

The person taehyung likes,is me right...jungkook asked going straight to the point...

So you heard everything....

Yes,I did...

Yeah...Jimin answered,there is no point in hiding..

Tae likes me,jungkook asked again bewildered....

Jimin just nodded....he felt bad already for his best friend...

You know,taetae is gorgeous,kind,caring and deserve the world..he never felt anything for anyone...and when he did it was someone who is already taken,you have no idea how much it hurts him,knowing he likes you deeply and can't stand the fact that you like someone else....behind does smiles are hidden pains,you might think he is foolish to feel this way for you in just this period of time,but that how he his,he is emotional,and you being the first person he finds interest in makes it more difficult....just pretend you didnt hear anything...he his trying to move on from you and remain just friends since he can't lose you as a friends too....I hope you understand....Jimin said softly...

Jungkook just kept staring at Jimin,he was staring but his mind was else where...taehyung likes him...his crush like him....his face was calm,but on the inside he was overwhelmed..why didn't he ever notice anything.. .now all he wants is to talk to the said male,to clear things out...to hear it directly from him....

Can I talk to him,like privately...jungkook asked pleading...

Huh...I just finish saying you should pretend you didn't hear anything and now you want to talk to him...about what...

I have lot to say Jimin,a lot....he sighed.

The person I like is tae,no one else...jungkook said with a smile...I was finding it weird at first how I fell for him,but who wouldn't...he paused the continued...he told me he has a crush who is taken and he his not ready to move on....