CHAPTER 6

"I was thinking of hosting a party this saturday,what did you guys think" ....Hosoek asked after setting his tray on the table sitting along with his friends...

They all went to the cafeteria after there morning lectures,going to get lunch before other class when Hosoek told them what he was thinking of and hoping it a cool idea for his friends...

"It a nice idea soek,been long we organize a party and Jungkook being here make it even better"...yoongi said munching on his lunch...

"Sounds nice to me,I mean it been long I partied too"...Jungkook answered also sipping from his banana milk..he brought that to school always,since his mom bought a lot,and it is his favorite....call him childish,he still loves it...

"Yeah,I knew you guys would like it,it will be a party to welcome Jungkook back to korea....a welcoming party"..Hosoek said smiling to his two friends....

"Where are we hosting it"...yoongi asked after sometimes...

"Hmm I was thinking my place..mom and dad will be out of town for a week"...hoseok said going back to his food...

"That's nice then,I really can't wait"....Jungkook said to his friends smiling widely....

"We need to make the IV quick so that we can share it early,you know so everyone invited will get prepared"....yoongi added, happy by the fact that there was going to be a party and putting it in mind that he was going to make sure to remind  Hosoek not forget to invite Jimin,maybe this might be the chance of getting to talk to him...he totally  looks forward to it..

"Yeah I will talk to shin ho"....Hosoek said picking his phone out to text the said male.

Hosoek put his phone down after getting a confirmation from his dear printer....

"He said it will be ready tomorrow,we will go over to his place before coming to school"....he muttered...

"How many did you ask him to make"..

"30pcs,is it ok?"....

"Isn't it too much",Jungkook exclaimed..

"Now I believe it be long you went to a party".....yoongi said laughing at his friend....

"30 is mini"....Hosoek added..

"ok"....

"So when are we going for shopping"....yoongi asked..

"Friday...since the event is on Saturday"....Jungkook asked not sure..

"Yeah that cool with me"....Hosoek agreed..

"Me too"....yoongi added...

...................

"Why are you pouting Taehyung,this isn't the first time your parents travel out for some days"...Jimin said looking at his best friend in disbelieve...

Well before heading to school today,taehyung's parent has informed him after breakfast that they will be travelling to japan,his appa going for a business trip and his eomma using the opportunity to visit his parent,taehyung's grandparent...

It been long he went to see them..he misses them a lot...

They told him they will be leaving friday and coming back together on Wednesday...with kim soekjin,making his assistant help him take care of his eatery before he comes back from japan.....

Though taehyung was not happy,he hate time apart with his family,he wanted to follow his eomma to go see his grandparent but he can't cause of school...

After lots of convincing and petting,his eomma even promising to make sure to call him always,and also fill his account with money incase he needs anything..it made his heart at ease a little,even if it just for 5days he was going to miss them much..his weekend will be boring..

"And besides they are not gone yet"..Jimin added..subtly staring at his yoonie across the table,noticing he wasn't laying down or closing his eyes,which he normally does,meaning they we're discussing something important..

"Yeah I know am gonna miss them and am going to be bored"....taehyung said pouting...

"Now am offended,bored when am with you taetae"..jimin said faking annoyance...

"No that not what I mean minie"....taehyung immediately said not wanting to annoy his friend, whining cutely..making his best friend coo at him...

"Awwn,you look cute when you are whiny"....Jimin said pulling his cheeks..

"Come to think of it,we can make the best out of this weekend"...he said moving his hand back to his drink,picking it up to take a sip...

"you know,we can go shopping,watch movie,would have played overwatch with you but really don't know how to,I can just watch you play and also we could visit euphoria high..maybe I might be able to see yoonie there again"...he said staring at the said male across the table..their eyes met not expecting it,they kept staring at each other for a while before jimin quickly avert his gave ,feeling like a rat caught in a trap,feeling all shy and flustered...

Taehyung gave him a confused look,wondering why he was looking down and why his cheeks were growing red all of a sudden..

"Minie are you ok"...

"Taetae please let leave,I can't breath"...Jimin said having a staring competition with his food..

Taehyung not getting what was happening,and confused by his word....stared at him weirdly...

"Are you okay?"....

"He caught me staring taetae,shit what do I do,he must think am a creep now"..Jimin said dramatically.

Taehyung still trying to understand..

"Who caught you staring"...he asked titling his head..

"Yoonie,he caught me staring"....

"Seriously?"....taehyung asked finally understanding why his best friend was acting all weird...

"Why are you making it weird"...Taehyung turned to look at yoongi hyung who was already taking a nap,and his other friends busy talking,his gaze fell on Jungkook who was sipping on his banana drink..taehyung shakes his head with a small smile tugging at his lips... the cold ever jeon drinking a bottle of banana milkshake,it really not like him..taehyung thought..

"See he his taking a nap"....taehyung said turning to jimin who immediately look up and truly saw yoongi's head on the table..sighing out in relive..

"I wonder how you Intend to talk to him"..taehyung chuckled shaking his head...

"Yah don't make fun of me"...,Jimin whisper yelled..,"you will understand when the time comes"..

Taehyung just scoff finishing his meal....

He really wants to no how it feels too...

They finished there meal,left for class and the day went on just like always...

I really don't no how to end chapter...🤪🤪

Note:please don't forget to vote and comment,I need inspiration to keep going..and don't forget you opinion matters...

THANKS
BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜