5 | off to the rescue! except we get attacked

''For today's Hero Basic Training, it's turned into a class with three instructors - All Might, me and another teacher,'' Aizawa explained. Y/n perked up, looking forward to the school day more than she initially was.

''Excuse me, what will we be doing?'' asked Sero.

Aizawa showed the class a card with the word 'rescue' on it. ''Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training.''

''Rescue . . .'' Kaminari spoke. Everyone seemed excited. ''Looks like it'll be a lot of training this time too.''

''Right!'' Mina said excitedly.

''Idiot, this is the duty of a hero!'' Kirishima said. ''My arms are ready to rumble!''

''Hey, I'm not done,'' said Aizawa and everyone turned their attention back to him. ''You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time. Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That's all. Start getting ready.'' The students got up from their seats, grabbing their hero costumes - except Midoriya, who's had to be repaired - then headed to the changing rooms.

Y/n restrapped her fingerless gloves as she stood among her classmates, waiting to board the bus, while Iida was yelling at them. Upon climbing the bus, everyone noticed its open layout, which ruined Iida's seating arrangement, much to everyone's happiness. Y/n was one of the last ones to board the bus, so the seat choice was limited, resulting into her have to sit next to Bakugo.

She took out her phone as most people conversed, mentioning that the people in the class with the flashiest quirks in the class were Todoroki and Bakugo. The blond looked up slightly upon hearing his name, but tried to seem disinterested.

''Bakugo's always mad, so he doesn't seem like he'll be popular, though,'' Tsuyu commented.

Bakugo snapped. ''What the hell? You wanna fight?'' he yelled.

''See?'' Tsuyu said, pointing at him.

''We haven't known each other for that long, so it's amazing that everyone already knows his personality is crap steeped in sewage,'' Kaminari said.

''What's with that vocabulary, bastard? I'll kill you!'' Bakugo yelled as he rose up from his seat and gripped the railing, causing Y/n to lean back in her seat.

''We're here. Stop messing around,'' Aizawa said and everyone shut up.

- - -

''Everyone, I've been waiting for you.''

''It's the Space Hero, Thirteen!'' Midoriya exclaimed.

As the class entered the building, they looked around in amazement. ''It looks like Universal Studious Japan!'' Unfortunately for the students, it's name was 'Unforseen Simulation Joint' and called USJ for short.

''Thirteen, where's All Might?'' Aizawa asked, walking to the other hero. ''He was supposed to meet us here.''

''About that . . .'' they said and them and Aizawa had a quieter conversation.

''Even if it's not the USJ we expected, it still looks pretty cool here!'' Y/n spoke as she was still distracted by the view, resulting in her bumping into Bakugo.

''Watch where you're going, Speedy,'' Bakugo warned.

''Sorry,'' Y/n mumbled, going to stand on Kirishima's free side.

Aizawa announced that they can begin, even without All Might, and the teachers started talking about the rules. Thirteen explained about their Quirk and told the class how some of their own Quirks can be deadly, just like theirs. Before the training can begin, the lights flickered. At the other end of the building, a dark portal appeared.

''Is this part of the training?'' Y/n asked out loud, not shifting her gaze from the phenomenon.

''It's not, stay back!'' Aizawa commanded. ''Those are real villains.''

Y/n stiffened, as did several others. A lot of students started questioning the teachers, though there was no time for answers as Aizawa jumped in the fight, while Thirteen remained behind to protect the class.

Dark purple substance appeared in front of the students - the portal that brough the villains in. A face appeared on the mist, yellow slits - most likely eyes - piercing the students' souls as it started to speak. ''Nice to meet you. We are the League of Villians. It may be presumptuous of us, but we invited ourselves in to the home of the heroes, UA High School, in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath.''

None of the students dared speak, but that didn't stop them from getting into fighting positions, ready to attack if needed.

''All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change?'' the portal asked, yet no one answered once again. ''Well, this is neither here or there. This is the part I am to play.''

In a flash, Bakugo and Kirishima were gone from next to Y/n, attempting to attack the warp gate. ''Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us before you did it?'' Kirishima asked as the dust from Bakugo's explosions cleared, revealing the two standing in front of the villain.

''That's dangerous,'' the villain said. ''That's right. Even if you are students, you are excellent golden eggs.''

''No! Move away, you two!'' Thirteen told Kirishima and Bakugo.

''My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!'' the villain spoke as the mist surrounded the students. Y/n activated her super speed, running to where she remembered Bakugo and Kirishima were. Her plan was to grab them and try to take them out of the fog, though she couldn't fulfill it, only managing to grab Bakugo by the biceps by the time she no longer could feel the gound under her feet.

In a matter of seconds she was free-falling, loosing ahold of Bakugo in the process. Wind blew through her hair as she flailed her arms around aimlessly. Her Quirk was useless in this situation, which meant she was more or less doomed.

''L/n, hold on!'' she heard a familiar voice yell before Bakugo grabbed her arm and pulled her towards himself, telling her to wrap her arms around his neck and hold tight. With both hands free, he activated his Quirk, the explosions softening their landing.

Once feeling the solid ground underneat her feet Y/n fell down on her knees, leeting go of her savior and trying to catch her breath. ''That was intense,'' she panted. ''Thanks, Bakugo.''

''Don't mention it,'' the boy said, not even looking at her. ''Now get up, we gotta go.''

''L/n! Bakugo! Are you guys okay?'' Kirishima yelled as he approached the two.

''Fine,'' Y/n nodded. ''We have to make it back to the others!''

''Yeah, let's go.''