13 | perverts!

Lunch was the time to relax before the Sports Festival continued and upon hearing the word food, her stomach grumbled. She hadn't realized how hungry she was until now.

Before that, though, Kirishima had asked her how her leg was and when she raised her pant leg up to her knee, the two grimaced at the purple bruises that she sported on her calf. Only when she finally saw them did Y/n start feeling the pain.

''You should go to recovery girl,'' Kirishima said and looked at Bakugo, then back at Y/n. ''We'll come with you and then we can go and get lunch.''

Y/n sighed but agreed, knowing that maybe this would hind her in the last competition. Recovery Girl was quick to fix the bruises, but it did use quite a bit of Y/n's pretty drained energy. To make up for it, she had to stuff herself with food and rest to recover it in order to be in top condition.

The three bought food from Lunch Rush and sat in the cafeteria. As usual, it was mostly Y/n and Kirishima talking, while Bakugo just silently listened - not that he'd admit he could've been mildly interested in whatever they were saying. That was, until Momo approached the three, a panicked look on her face.

''Y/n, you have to come with me right this instant!'' Momo announced as she grabbed Y/n's wrist.

''Momo, wait! What's happening?'' Y/n asked, struggling against the Momo, only wanting to eat her food in peace.

''Mr Aizawa wants the girls to participate in a cheer-off!"

''Cheer-off? No one told me about this!''

''I was just informed as well, we have to gather the others and then go and change!'' Momo said and started dragging Y/n away from her friends, who were looking at the two girls with furrowed brows.

''See you guys later!'' Y/n yelled over her shoulder. Kirishima yelled out a quick goodbye as well, while Bakugo just rolled his eyes and continued eating his food.

———

The seven girls of Class 1-A walked in the arena, looking around. Y/n and Kyoka looked at each other skeptically as they didn't see any other girls dressed as cheerleaders. People were looking at the girls in confusion about their attires.

''What's the matter, Class A? What kind of fan service is that?'' President Mic asked.

Y/n slowly looked at Momo with an unamused face. ''Momo, who told you that we were supposed to participate in a cheer-off?''

''Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us, didn't you?'' Momo yelled out, waving her pompom in anger. Y/n turned towards the two, seeing their cheers. Momo fell on her knees, a tired expression on her face. ''Why am I always caught up in Mineta's schemes? I even used Creation to make the outfits . . .'' Uraraka kneeled down next to the sad girl, rubbing her back in reassurance.

''These guys are so dumb!'' said Jirou as she threw her pompons on the ground in annoyance, wrapped her arms around her exposed stomach to cover it. Y/n, on the other hand, used her pompoms to cover her own chest and stomach, feeling as exposed as ever. Her parents will kill her when she gets back home, she just knew it.

''Well, there's still time before the finals, and it'd be a pain if things got tense,'' Hagakure spoke as she turned towards Y/n and Jirou. ''It's fine! Let's do it!''

''WHAT?'' Jirou yelled out in disbelief, while Y/n just backed away from Hagakure. She looked around and noticed that Bakugo and Kirishima were back in the stadium already, looking at the group of girls, just like everyone else. Y/n quickly escaped before Hagakure can pull her back and made her way towards her friends.