52 | bakugo invites his FRIEND and situationship to an island

Y/n was surprised to find Kirishima and Bakugo standing at her dorm on a Friday afternoon. She quirked an eyebrow. ''What do you want? I'm too lazy to go out to eat, sorry, but you can bring me something back.''

Kirishima's eyebrows furrowed. ''Isn't your Quirk to do with constant fast movement?''

''Your point?''

''Tch, I came here to talk business. We can just order.'' Bakugo invited himself in and Y/n moved so Kirishima can follow him. She closed the door and sat on the bed, while Kirishima took her desk chair. Bakugo stood in front of them with his hands in his pockets.

''What's up?'' Y/n asked.

''Yeah, Bakubro, spill it out.''

Bakugo looked like he wanted to blast Kirishima at the nickname, but kept his cool. How surprising. ''I was invited to go to i-Island for the i-Expo. They said I can bring two extra people, so if you dumbasses wanna tag along, you're welcome. I leave on Sunday. It's for a whole week.''

Y/n and Kirishima's wide, sparkling eyes met each other. Then Y/n looked back at Bakugo, a teasing smirk on her face. ''Aw, Katsuki, are you inviting us because you like us?''

''I can uninvite you, if that's what you want.''

''No!'' Y/n jumped up and quickly hugged him from the side. She lifted up one of her legs for added dramatic effect. ''Of course I'd love to join! I'll get to packing right away! Do we need anything specific?'' She looked up at him. His face was really close.

''Your hero suits.'' He pointed at Kirishima. ''You need to find something fancy.'' He then pointed at Y/n. ''And you need to send me your measurements.''

Y/n pulled back at that, eyebrow quirked. ''Body measurements? Measurements for what? That sounds creepy, what're you gonna do with them?''

Bakugo sighed. He really looked like he wanted to blast someone now. Most likely still Kirishima. ''My mother suggested to make you a dress when I told her I'm inviting you. She really loves making dresses. All personalized and everything.''

Y/n's eyes widened. ''Holy fuck, what?''

''Yeah.'' He looked at Kirishima. ''Don't get depressed Shitty Hair, I'm not getting a new suit, either. I'm gonna use an old one. The Hag's only making something for her.''

Kirishima chuckled. ''Don't worry about it. I'm going to go pack, then! Thanks for inviting me, Bakubro!'' Kirishima left before Bakugo could unleash blasts in his direction.

Y/n was still hung up on what Bakugo had said. ''Why would your mother want to make a dress? Isn't she, like, a famous designer? Oh All Might, no more school lunch for the next fifteen years if I want to afford something like that. Oh, and no more going out with you and Kirishima to eat. I was supposed to go to karaoke with Mina and the other girls!''

''Chill out, Speedy,'' Bakugo cut her off, making her stop her pacing around the room. When had she started pacing? ''You're not paying for anything. It's a gift. Besides, the Hag likes you more than me, so no wonder.''

''Stop calling your mother a hag,'' Y/n pointed out again, running a hand through her hair. ''That's really nice of her, Katsuki, but I don't know if I can accept something like that. I mean, a custom dress by Mitsuki?''

Bakugo chuckled. ''You really think the Hag would take no for an answer? She's already set her mind on it and she's really hard-headed.'' Yeah, no way she wouldn't be with Katsuki for a son. ''You should send them over in about an hour, if possible. She'll be done by tomorrow night, so I'll go and pick it up. She already has the design and everything, the hag's insane.''