33 | target, 'kacchan'. how did they even get that name?

''Everyone!'' Mandalay's voice was heard in their heads. ''We're being attacked by two villains! It's possible that there're more! Everyone who can move, get back to camp immediately! Even if you come across the enemy, do not engage!''

''How are you this evening, UA High School?'' Spinner spoke. ''We are the Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains!''

''The League of Villains!'' Oijiro exclaimed. ''Why're they here . . .?''

''Shall I crush this girl's head?'' Magne said as she pressed her weapon on top of Pixie-Bob's head, the girl whimpering from the pain. ''What do you think?''

''Like I'd let you, you-''

''Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don't be hasty,'' Spinner spoke, putting his hands up. ''You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends on having power over life and death follows Stain's tenets or not.''

''Stain . . .'' Midoriya whispered, watching the villains.

''So you're the ones his ideology brought?'' Iida said, getting into a defensive position.

''That's right!'' Spinner spoke proudly. ''I'm . . . Oh yeah, you, with the big glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City. I apologize for the late introduction. I'm Spinner, the one who will Spin dreams into reality!'' He revealed his weapon, the cloth that was wrapped around it falling away, showing the multiple blades stuck together.

''I don't care, but you bastards . . .'' Tiger stepped to the front, whilst Mandalay kept her hand out, telling the students not to move. ''The woman laying there, Pixie-Bob, has started worrying about getting married lately. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can't damage that woman's face and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!''

''What's a hero doing trying to be happy like the average person?'' Spinner spoke as he jumped forward, ready to attack.

''Tiger! I've broadcast instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here!'' Mandalay said and turned back to the students. ''Go, everyone! Listen carefully! Do not fight. Class rep, you're in charge!''

''Understood!'' Iida spoke and turned around. ''Let's go!''

Y/n looked at Midoriya, seeing him not move. ''Midoriya, let's go!'' she called.

''Go on ahead!'' Midoriya said and turned around. ''Mandalay!''

''What're you saying?''

''Midoriya!''

Mandalay looked at Midoriya, who put a hand on his chest. ''I know where he is!''

- - -

''Damn it!'' Bakugo spoke as he kept a hand over his mouth, trying not to breath the poisonous gas.

''Is this gas a villain's doing?'' Todoroki spoke as he held on the Class B student's legs. ''I'm worried about the others, but we have no choice. We'll avoid the finish line and get back to camp. Let's leave this to Ragdoll, who's at the halfway point.''

Worried. Bakugo was worried, too. Not about everyone, but about Y/n. She was the last one, had she gone in already? Was she back at camp? Was she okay? Was she safe?

''Don't tell me what to d-''

The two stopped, seing someone standing on their knees in the shadows. ''Someone's there?''

Todoroki and Bakugo noticed the human arm laying in front of the person, blood gushing out of it. ''That's . . . Hey, who was in front of us?'' asked Bakugo, neither of the boys tearing their gaze away.

''Tokoyami and . . . Shoji.''

- - -

''Mr. Aizawa!'' Iida spoke as he, Mineta, Koda, Oijiro and Y/n arrived back at the camp. The five looked at their teacher, who was laying on top of a villain. His hair was flying up, indicating he was using his Quirk.

''You guys!'' Aizawa said when he noticed his students.

The villain freed himself from under Aizawa, but he was still bound with the hero's scarf. ''As expected of a UA teacher,'' the villain said as he looked back at Aizawa. ''Hey, hero? Are your students that important?'' He started dissolving, freeing himself from Aizawa's scarf. ''I hope you can protect them until the end. See you later . . .''

''Mr. Aizawa! What was that just now!'' Mineta spoke as the five of them ran over to their teacher.

Aizawa, on the other hand, ran in the opposite direction and towards the forest. ''Get inside! I'll be right back!''

The five went inside, seeing that Mina, Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, Sato, Monoma and Vlad King were already there. Upon seeing her friend, Mina ran over to Y/n, embracing her tightly.

''Are you guys okay?'' she asked as the two pulled away.

''Fine,'' Y/n said, sitting herself on one of the desks. ''I'm worried about the others.''

''What happened?'' asked Kirishima as he approached the two girls, Mina now sitting down next to Y/n on the desk.

''The woods caught on fire and then the villains appeared and then-''

''Everyone in Class A and Class B!'' Mandalay spoke in everyone's heads again. ''In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat! I repeat! Everyone in Class A and Class B! You are granted permission to engage in combat!''

Y/n looked up upon hearing that, looking at the door. Vlad King noticed that, stepping in the doorway. ''None of you is going anywhere,'' he said, looking straight at Y/n.

''But, Vlad King-''

''I said that no one is going anywhere.''

Y/n crossed her arms in front of her chest, tapping her foot. What were they supposed to do now? Wait? They're heroes, they're supposed to be out there and fighting, not waiting to be saved.

''We have discovered one of the villians' targets!'' Mandalay spoke. ''It's one of the students - 'Kacchan'!''

''Bakugo?'' Kirishima asked no one in particular.

Y/n's eyes widened as she felt her legs become jelly. They couldn't support her weight, casuing her to fall to the ground. ''Y/n!''

'''Kacchan should try to avoid combat and acting independently. Understand, 'Kacchan'?''

Y/n looked up when Mandalay finished, knowing Bakugo would most definitely fight with someone. Mina was by her side from the moment the girl had fallen, checking on her friend. ''Are you okay, Y/n?''

''I'm fine,'' Y/n said, getting back up on her feet and facing the teacher. ''Mr. Vlad King, please-''

''You aren't allowed to go and fight,'' Vlad King said.

Y/n sighed. ''I'm sorry, Mr. Vlad King.''

Kirishima's eyes widened, knowing what she was about to do. ''L/n, wait-''

It was too late, as Y/n had activated her Quirk and passed Vlad King before any of them can even blink.