Chapter 13

^Sharice in media

Continuing Kyng's part~

The one and only Sharice..  my ex of 3 and a half years. The reason why I don't do relationships or even say THAT four letter word to any female other than ma dukes of course. She was a chocolate doll, smooth brown skin, thick in all the right places stood at 5'7, and tatted everywhere.. the love I had for her was unmatched .. hoes hated and niggas weeped when we was together. But it's just some shit you can't let slide..

"DJ!", She said calling me by the nick name she gave me when we were together and running up to me.. with open arms, as I stopped her in her tracks..
"Stop" I said and pushed her back ..
"What do you want" I said looking at her ..
"What do you mean D I just wanted a hug .. it's been a minute. You know you miss me" she said grabbing my face and getting close while looking in my eyes..
"Ri.. backup" I whispered against her lips not really wanting her too.. she leaned in and kissed me as our tongues were fighting for dominance I heard a little feet running and a familiar little voice behind me..

"Mr. kyng!" I felt small hands tugging on my pants leg.. as I looked down from the kiss
" come on baby he's busy, Sorry about that" I heard Angel as she grabbed up Milan and hurriedly walked off.
"Angel?" I whispered

~Angel POV

"Bitch yes! He was sucking the face off of some bitch.. and you know Ian no hater or nun so I can't even lie .. she was bad as hell!" I said chuckling a little..
"I'm just glad I got my lil cheap BUT cute ass outfit before we seen dat .. cs ain't no nigga finna stop me from goin out!"

"But mommy .. why couldn't we talk to mr. kyngy?" Milan whined..
"Because baby.. him and a lady was talkin about something very important" I said hoping she left the situation alone, and she did.

I hung up with kya and headed home .. just as I was pullin in .. the was somebody in the driveway .. an unfamiliar car .. door left wide open .. WHO TF!?

~💕